bulldog magazine?

Delilahsmomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Im sorry if Im posting to much..lol..

Does anyone know of a bulldog magazine? I love magazines....and would love one just about bulldogs!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No such thing as posting too much....

No bulldog only mag that I know of, but let us know if you do find one

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
There is no such thing as "posting too much" at EBN! :nonono: We live for this stuff. :laugh: Did you know some of us have slowed down on our housekeeping because we love to read, learn and help others here. Yes indeedy!

Sorry I don't know of any magazines but someone will come along shortly with some info on that.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I found a bulldog magazine at Petco..I dont remember the name..Maybe Bulldogs?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
There's a series from the editors of "Dog Fancy" magazine called "Popular Dogs Series". The one I have is "Volume 25" - its a magazine that costs ten bucks. ha ha have two of these. In the front pages, it references www.dogchannel.com but I visited the site briefly but it's not very easy to navigate. I have another one of these that I can't put my hand on that's similar - probably another volume.

Maybe you can find back issues on ebay?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
There's a series from the editors of "Dog Fancy" magazine called "Popular Dogs Series". The one I have is "Volume 25" - its a magazine that costs ten bucks. ha ha have two of these. - probably another volume. Maybe you can find back issues on ebay?

I have these too... but like you said just a volume of a special series.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
I have the ones that 2bullymomma has it cost me about 12 dollars at Petco.I do have may books on English Bulldogs. I also get the Cesar Millan Magazine and about 4 months ago the dog breed he was discussing was EB. What an awesome article! Here is a photo of last month magazine. 2011 Family 1335.jpg

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION] - I get Cesar's magazine too. I love it. I also get "Bark" magazine. Both very fun and chock full of interesting information and great stories! Bark has a nice website too. http://www.thebark.com/

Bark is cheap too. And it's a very glossy, fancy magazine - I hate cheap paper, crappy quality magazines....

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Omg love 💓 Cesar Milan....I just want to kiss him lol...!!! I wish one day to be just like him (his abilities with dogs) need to subscribe to his mag....!!! TSST...!!!!! 😍

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I have the same one as [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION]. It's like a blue magazine with the white bulldog on the front and it's called "Bulldogs."

I think it's just a special volume thing though for the popular dogs, unfortunately. It's expensive..about $12 with tax, but I'd say it's worth it. Lots of good information and photos.

I have tons of EB books. xD LOL. It's an obsession. I wish there was a bulldog only magazine, that'd be cool! I saw one called "Bully Breeds" once that was actually a series...but it was mostly Pit Bulls so I didn't get it. Not enough EBs in it!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I get newsletters from Dogster.com and one of them actually had an article against Cesar Milan! I couldn't believe it! My jaw dropped. I thought the dog world loved him. They said stuff like, I prefer the positive approach to training instead of Cesars negative approach. Something to that effect. If you go on there and type in cesar milan, one of the search results is actually 'pups against cesar milan' :confused:

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=322]AshleyWoodman[/MENTION] - I need to go read that - just for fun. It won't change the way I feel about Cesar Milllan or his techniques. It seems like there's always some kind of disagreement - even controversy - with dog trainers in the media. Everyone thinks their way is the best way. I say take what you can use from all of it and make it work for you.

Even if you think Cesar is a putz, look at all the good his Millan Foundation does.

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] Thats the best thing you can do. Especially since every dog is different. The way Cesar does it, just seems logical. Tough love is the best love sometimes :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.