So proud of my Delilah!

Delilahsmomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Today marks one week since we brought her home. She really has been so good. Sure we have some potty accidents sometimes, but otherwise she has been the perfect puppy. She had been getting up once in the night to go potty...but last night she went ALL night in her crate! No whinning or anything to go potty!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw how wonderful. thats awsome thats she is doing so well. more pics please i can hardly see her in that one. :D

OP
Delilahsmomma

Delilahsmomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
i cant figure out how to post pics!!! i read the page that explains it all..but I might be slow..loll. HELP!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
2b46a3a3.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Isn't that first full night of sleep just AWESOME!!

Picture posting --- 'click go advanced' and scroll down select Photobucket choose a file from your computer, selct upload and then copy the link to your post. and TA DA... picture posted

OP
Delilahsmomma

Delilahsmomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
More pics of my girl...
delilah4-1.jpg

delilah5-1.jpg

delilah7.jpg

delilah6.jpg

The look she gives me when I put her in her crate and decide to read for a bit..lol
delilah8.jpg

delilah2.jpg

delilah3.jpg

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love love love love her black bandit mask! What a beauty!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Awww, Delilah sure is cute! My bulldog's name is Delilah too. I've never met another dog named Delilah..yet alone another bullie named Delilah! haha.

So glad that she's sleeping good for you now! My Delilah was HORRIBLE. She sat in her kennel and screamed..all night. I felt like I had a new born baby. I actually had to put her in a cat carrier..on the bed next to me so that she would shut up. LOL

OP
Delilahsmomma

Delilahsmomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
AWE! Thank you everyone! and thats neat there is another Delilah!! Thats was the nickname the breeder had given her. There were 3 girls in the little. Delilah, Dora and Dolly. I actually LOVED Delilah when they told us. Going in I wanted to name her Georgia, but the name just didnt fit her.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.