Thread: What kinds of food to get from Fromm... Need some guidance on my order

Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk
    Likes (Received)

Default What kinds of food to get from Fromm... Need some guidance on my order

Like the title says I need some help on choosing what to start with. I am currently feeding Kirkland Signature wet and dry that we mix together for him at meal time. Which ones should start with, he is 13 weeks old, and what should we use and when for adult food from them. Thanks

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What kinds of food to get from Fromm... Need some guidance on my order

Most of the Fromm family of food is 'all stages' .. but @cowsmom or @JAKEISGREAT could provide some insight
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What kinds of food to get from Fromm... Need some guidance on my order

If you go with any Fromm 4 star food it is an all life stage food. So you can use from Puppyhood to senior..They are great foods. I personally would start with Pork and applesauce.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Fromm has a Puppy Food that is used by a lot of people here! I, personally, put Jake on an all stages food from about 8 weeks on. This is what my vet recommended but it's different for almost everyone! He did start on the Ultra Classic formula. Eventually I figured out he was sensitive to chicken so I tried surf n turf. It also has chicken so we went to Beef Fritatta. I would like to give him a few other choices, but in grain free, there just aren't many options. I think the 4 star is where a lot of people start...it's a great food and I'm glad you are changing from Kirkland. Make sure and do a slow switch over 10 days to 2 weeks. Good Luck!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

I don't know about puppy, but I have Norman on Pork and Applesauce and I couldn't be happier with it.
    Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are like us." Ask the experimenters why it is morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: "Because the animals are not like us." Animal experimentation rests on a logical contradiction. ~Charles R. Magel

Bulldog(s) Names
    Chunk
    Likes (Received)

Do you guys mix wet food in as well? What flavors of that do you use?

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bigfwt04 View Post
    Do you guys mix wet food in as well? What flavors of that do you use?

No wet for Jake...but hold on..others might!

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

I can't mix wet in with Delilah's food..other wise she decides that it's too good and will actually go on a hunger strike of a week plus until she gets more!! LOL. I'm so not even kidding. She is the weirdest dog.

...she had a gravy phase once after I found out my mom was putting gravy on her kibble when I wasn't around. yeeeaaah...

Remove Ads