What kinds of food to get from Fromm... Need some guidance on my order

bigfwt04

Dec 15, 2011
Medford, OR
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Like the title says I need some help on choosing what to start with. I am currently feeding Kirkland Signature wet and dry that we mix together for him at meal time. Which ones should start with, he is 13 weeks old, and what should we use and when for adult food from them. Thanks

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Most of the Fromm family of food is 'all stages' .. but [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] or [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] could provide some insight

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
If you go with any Fromm 4 star food it is an all life stage food. So you can use from Puppyhood to senior..They are great foods. I personally would start with Pork and applesauce.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Fromm has a Puppy Food that is used by a lot of people here! I, personally, put Jake on an all stages food from about 8 weeks on. This is what my vet recommended but it's different for almost everyone! He did start on the Ultra Classic formula. Eventually I figured out he was sensitive to chicken so I tried surf n turf. It also has chicken so we went to Beef Fritatta. I would like to give him a few other choices, but in grain free, there just aren't many options. I think the 4 star is where a lot of people start...it's a great food and I'm glad you are changing from Kirkland. Make sure and do a slow switch over 10 days to 2 weeks. Good Luck!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I don't know about puppy, but I have Norman on Pork and Applesauce and I couldn't be happier with it.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I can't mix wet in with Delilah's food..other wise she decides that it's too good and will actually go on a hunger strike of a week plus until she gets more!! LOL. I'm so not even kidding. She is the weirdest dog.

...she had a gravy phase once after I found out my mom was putting gravy on her kibble when I wasn't around. yeeeaaah...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.