i have to have this

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
my boyfriend says there is no way they would sleep on them cause both jameson and titan have to be up my butt when i sleep. but i want one on either side of the bed...god it would be heaven to have the whole bed

Attachments

• 85709199128131753_gmIsoqU7_c.jpg
    85709199128131753_gmIsoqU7_c.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 142

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Umm so you want to get one of those to sleep on? Cause you KNOW the bullies would still want the big bed! :rofl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
you would be in one... your b/f in the other and the bullies in the big bed. :laugh:

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Do like Scott and I did and get ba bigger bed!!! (Just so you know, you will still be sleeping on the very edge of the bed):lmao:

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
So..maybe I'm not a good bully owner! :( The 2 terriers have always slept on my bed. The bed is pretty high and the other 2 use the steps to get up. I've always worried about putting Bubba up there, for fear he would fall off. I've put him up there a couplle of times when I've taken a nap during the day. He does not sit still! Plus he bugs the heck out of the other 2. He seems fine with being on his doggy bed on the floor, until the sun comes up in the am. I do feel guilty though. He sees the other 2 up on the bed. I just don't think he would let any of us have a restful night sleep! It's bad enough having the other 2 in the bed. Can they injure themselves falling off a high bed? Concrete floor below with a thin carpet. Poor Bubba!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
my bulldog wouldn't sleep on it, but my 3 cats and Dexter my Cocker Spaniel would....where did you see this? I wonder how much? Probably I could get a new bed for what this would cost.

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
I found it on pinterest. Sighhhh a girl can dream of the whole bed to herself

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Delilah has to sleep with her butt RIGHT up against me. And then she kicks my ribs when she sleeps. So, I don't think she'd use it. LOL

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have a tall bed and Vegas does sleep with us. We also have a sleigh bed with a huge gap between the mattress and the side of the frame. Vegas did fall of the bed and got his arm stuck in the gap. This has always been a huge fear and it happened exactly how I feared it would. Luckily, he did not snap his arm. We ended up getting a new mattress set and since the box springs are in two full size pieces..we pushed them to touch the frame on the outside and bottom. We stuffed huge pillows along the gap at the top. So, we fixed out tall bed problem.. Vegas literally has to sleep next to me. If I move away, he will push himself so his back is against me.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I will join the bad mama group, Vegas sleeps in his crate. Joe and I just can't sleep with Vegas. He wakes up many times through the night panting and moving around and has to be right along my back making me too hot. When Joe goes out of town on business I do allow Vegas to sleep with me but he still wakes me up alot.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I want a portable version of that for loading Bo in the truck. It's killing my back!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Yup, mine sleep downstairs. They have their own "bedroom" though. A big play pen with a comfy rug underneath with toys and water. So I don't feel too too bad. Besides Bruin snores so loud we can hear him through the floor and with the door shut.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
If I bought one of those our Shih-tzu/Poodle mix would claim it for herself!!! Maggie would just refuse to sleep in it. She has to sleep glued to some part of my body!!!!

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Yup, mine sleep downstairs. They have their own "bedroom" though. A big play pen with a comfy rug underneath with toys and water. So I don't feel too too bad. Besides Bruin snores so loud we can hear him through the floor and with the door shut.

Why is there a hyperlink hooked to a couple of my words. I didn't put that there. Just a fyi, I don't want anyone to click on that and get a virus or something and think I put that there. Does anyone else see that?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.