i have to have this

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I would like to discuss the Big White Elephant in the room...

And that is, for as much as one can bathe their bully, and keep them with a top notch diet, they are still gonna shed. And at certaim times of the year, they'll shed much more than other times...

Also,I notice that they sometimes leak....and its not because of a full bladder...
I only notice this because of the white tiles in my home.. Jack sometimes will leave a drip or some sort of secretion from his Doggy thinGy which leaves a dime size dried stain on my tile. Maybe its because he hasn't been neutered yet.... (??) Im hoping that once he is, these staining little accidents will cease...

So, having him sleep on my bed is a definite no way....... For as much as I like to hug him and kiss him, I will not allow him on my bed just for those 2 reasons...
I keep all the hugging and snuggling on the floor......

Also the farting......
One farter on my bed is enough.... Imagine 2 ...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I Jack sometimes will leave a drip or some sort of secretion from his Doggy thinGy which leaves a dime size dried stain on my tile. Maybe its because he hasn't been neutered yet.... (??)

Also the farting......
One farter on my bed is enough.... Imagine 2 ...

Firstly, yes that is what you think it is.

Secondly, stop talking about your wife like that!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.