Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What did i get myself into

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Mukilteo, Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What did i get myself into

I agree....I'd keep correcting the humping behavior while you're supervising play (I have it here too - Bo doesn't want to mate, he just wants to get Bea's goat and that will do it). And then keep them separated to prevent a pregnancy. Your friend is a jerk for putting you in this position but you are an awesome guy for taking on this little female who clearly needs a good home!

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What did i get myself into

I'm with everyone else--it sounds like a vet trip is in order. You just really want to make sure she's spayed...that's not something you can take a guess on. It would sure stink and be really low if your friend lied to you. I really hope she didn't! You should definitely be able to see a scar. I can see Delilah's scar..and my female cat's scar as well.

Also, all of my pets are fixed..but occasionally they will try to hump each other. My fixed male Pomeranian likes to try and hump ANY new dog he meets. My female spayed bulldog humps the male Pomeranian. LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads