A Silly Question...

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
So I was looking at some bulldog items for sale online and saw a picture of a bulldog on a skateboard. I've seen people train their bulldogs to do such things but only on tv. So I want to know if anyone here has tried it? :ROFL: Now be honest...if you've sent a skateboard zinging past your bully and they've looked at you like you are crazy, we must know! The thought of Tank on a skateboard cracks me up. And if anyone has had success with even getting them to stand on a skateboard (or said wheeling object!) we must see pictures.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmm.. can't say for certain. But I think [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] and [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] had skateboards for Moe and Orion.

Apart from that I don't know of anybody else on here with skateboarding bullies!!!

Delilahsmomma

Jan 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I bought a bulldog magazine yesturday and there is a article in there on training your bulldog to skateboard. I thought about giving it a try..lol

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=4057]Delilahsmomma[/MENTION]...if you try, you must document and share! :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh, I have videos. Let me look thru my archives and load them up.

Ok, here are 2 of Chesty skateboarding (Orion's daddy)
One of Orion skateboarding as a baby.
And photos!

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you will see the option on the left hand side to change the color of the way the forum appears to you. Choose the radical red....it's the color that is dedicated to skateboarding!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=4057]Delilahsmomma[/MENTION] All I had to do with Moe was to put his front paws on the board, and as soon as he realized that the board moved, he was all over it. He never could get all four paws on and ride though, he just kicks himself along and does a flop on it. I figured the problem was that his board was not wide enough, so I found a wider board, but in the process of taking the wheels off his old board to his new one, I found that the holes did not line up.... so he does not currently have a functioning board... I need to get my act together and get his board rolling again.

Here is a video of his first attempts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szKujz8-giI

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=4057]Delilahsmomma[/MENTION] All I had to do with Moe was to put his front paws on the board, and as soon as he realized that the board moved, he was all over it. He never could get all four paws on and ride though, he just kicks himself along and does a flop on it. I figured the problem was that his board was not wide enough, so I found a wider board, but in the process of taking the wheels off his old board to his new one, I found that the holes did not line up.... so he does not currently have a functioning board... I need to get my act together and get his board rolling again.

Here is a video of his first attempts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szKujz8-giI

Oh wow ..... Moe is ALMOST there!!! You need to get to work on that new skateboard!!!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Thank-you for posting the videos! That is the most adorable thing :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.