weight loss and snoring goes away

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
I have had Watson on a diet since he was superchunk when I got him 2 weeks ago. But now he has some definition and his tummy has a tuck. He is 7 months old and he is down to only 3/4 cup fromm beef twice a day. He seems to be moving around lot better and I noticed that he stopped snoring when he sleeps which is good for me since I am a light sleeper! I didn't know if anyone has experience this. I thought it was interesting.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have not experienced it as Banks does not snore and Nitschke snored like a CHAMP and he was very well defined for his size @ a near perfect 55 - 58 lbs

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ohhhh...from the title..I was certain it was about humans! :ROFL:

Me too!!!!!

Well I'm sure it must be the same for them as it is for us humans, so weight loss will undoubtedly help with the snoring. Maggie is a petite 34lb and because along with many many many other health problems, we now know she has two bad knees in her back legs then we keep her figure very slim. Sadly she snored like a freight train from the second we brought her home, and four years later tis no different!!! It keeps my husband awake, and has also woken him up during the night. To me it's like a lullaby and I find it very soothing!!! :luv:

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
He does breath alot better and he is more active. We van actually go on a 30mim walk and he won't drag his feet

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
That's awesome and I'm sure it had something to do with it. Good for you being such a good mommy!
Roanne

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
I am his daddy but that is alright since most members her are women

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
wow thats so interesting. sarah snores whethers she big or not. doesnt seem to matter. i myself find it soothing and go right to sleep with my motor boat.

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
I dunno. Maybe he snores sometimes and not others. I just got him recently. Still trying to get to know each other, haha. He hasn't snored in two days. Maybe he is just breathing better

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.