Malaket wipes

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Soooo Malaket Wipes are self drying? I know [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] said that but I just want to double check, because I started using them on Lilly's tail pocket (she's sitting and spinning) and they seem very moist. I wasn't sure it would dry in such a tight area, but I didn't want to wipe the "medicine" away

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I use them in sarahs tail pocket, ears, booty, girly parts and have had no trouble. You can always use desenex or lotrimin powder for drying it. I sometimes do both for Sarah but the powder can be gunky but keeps the pocket dry n is also an anti fungal

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] I didn't know they made lotrimin powder, I have the lotion...I'll have to look into that. Thanks!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] I didn't know they made lotrimin powder, I have the lotion...I'll have to look into that. Thanks!
Yes they do n it has a small spout on it perfect for getting into Tp. I found it clogged up a lot so I cut the very tip off n made it wider so now its good

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
Per the suggestions here, I decanted the powder into a mustard squeeze bottle (got a set of ketchup and mustard ones at Wmart for $1!) which has a nice skinny tip to get right into wrinkles. After our guy's tail got icky from too much wiping, I now just wipe his tail pocket out with a large cotton cosmetic square (dry) and apply powder between bathings. I ran out of the malaket wipes but haven't seemed to be needing them the last few months. I don't use unscented baby wipes anymore either for the tail pocket. No matter what I did, those seemed to him damp. The lotrimin powder rec. here was the best yet.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Per the suggestions here, I decanted the powder into a mustard squeeze bottle (got a set of ketchup and mustard ones at Wmart for $1!) which has a nice skinny tip to get right into wrinkles. After our guy's tail got icky from too much wiping, I now just wipe his tail pocket out with a large cotton cosmetic square (dry) and apply powder between bathings. I ran out of the malaket wipes but haven't seemed to be needing them the last few months. I don't use unscented baby wipes anymore either for the tail pocket. No matter what I did, those seemed to him damp. The lotrimin powder rec. here was the best yet.
thanks for posting this as i was going to say that about the mustard bottle but i was at work and well i have to work sometimes. :2thumbs:

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
@cowsmom - aww, working on Saturday? :(
Heheh, I chose the mustard one so I could see the powder better. I was just thinking, I should put some in the ketchup one for the bum so I don't have to worry about cross contaminating. Doh! I always have to make sure I don't let the tip of the mustard one touch anywhere on his heiney. What have I been thinking?! Hehehe.

eta: Last time I was at the vet, I told him I do this. He was so impressed and said, "Wow, you're hardcore." And I said yep, I read an EB forum that gives me all these tips!
:2thumbs:

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
@cowsmom - aww, working on Saturday? :(
Heheh, I chose the mustard one so I could see the powder better. I was just thinking, I should put some in the ketchup one for the bum so I don't have to worry about cross contaminating. Doh! I always have to make sure I don't let the tip of the mustard one touch anywhere on his heiney. What have I been thinking?! Hehehe.

eta: Last time I was at the vet, I told him I do this. He was so impressed and said, "Wow, you're hardcore." And I said yep, I read an EB forum that gives me all these tips!
:2thumbs:
oh you dont really want me to answer that now do you?:evil:

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=4447]bulliemommi[/MENTION] [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] Mustard and Ketchup bottle on the grocery list for tomorrow! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.