How do I post a video....?

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
I was just wondering...I have lots to how everyone here with the new puppy and all...?

If anyone can help me I wanna post some vids...😊🐶

Of the boys and Jackson being crazy!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I most certainly can't help you, I have been on this site for 2 years and still can't post a video, but tons of people will tell you how, it is just over my head!! I am positive you will get lots of advice, just not from this computer illiterate person. :blush2:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I am NOT the one to help you..but there are instructions in a tutorial in the forums section! [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] might have some tips

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I most certainly can't help you, I have been on this site for 2 years and still can't post a video, but tons of people will tell you how, it is just over my head!! I am positive you will get lots of advice, just not from this computer illiterate person. :blush2:

:ROFL: :ROFL: How funny...the two loser techies answered this first..it WILL get better! :laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was just wondering...I have lots to how everyone here with the new puppy and all...?

If anyone can help me I wanna post some vids...Of the boys and Jackson being crazy!

There is a tutorial on the picture/video forum page, but you have to have the video on YouTube to post it here.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Big help THAT lot was, right? :p

I have found the easiest way to do videos is to load them on YouTube. Once they are available start it and copy the HTTP address at the top of the page. Then all you do is Paste it where you want it here.
To show it in a new thread go to Bulldog Pictures and Videos and click on New Thread at the top left of the page. You then enter a title. Then type in what you want to say about your video (or picture; it works the same for either) and lastly space down a couple of lines from what you typed and PASTE in the link you copied from YouTube.
It is sooooooo simple ALMOST any one can do it.
If you need more help, let me know
Bruce

PS: Starting a new thread for stills works the same way as above but instead of copying and pasting from YouTube, you use PhotoBucket as the storage place for your stills. Then copy/paste the bottom of the four links it gives you when you hover on the pic you want to use. That may sound weird but you will see what Im saying once you are in PhotoBucket.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Kelly...ohhhhh Kelly...look who's getting snippy with us?? :ROFL: guess she doesn't know that we are just hiding our pain behind our :ROFL: @KMARINO

ME, snippy!? no, I was just laughing with you, shaking my head in disbelieve.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OH SNAP! @KMARINO ..:hmm: I think this is about US!! :faint:

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] I do believe you are in TROUBLE... not that it is anything new, but life as you know it is about to get UGLY!

Members online

No members online now.