If you had the resources would you clone your bully?

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION]

I'm so sad that your heartache is still so intense. I imagine for me it would be also. Who knows where cloning will be in the next few decades. Oh...can you imagine?

Picture this. Cloning Orion. Then cloning the clone of Orion. Then cloning the clone of the clone of Orion. Who has seen multiplicity? This could be a scary thing!

Never make a copy of a copy. Sorry...I know this is skewing the original topic but I can't help myself.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] , I will be the first to tell you that I would be the idiot who would make a clone of the clone and so on and so forth. If it worked out well the first time then why the heck not right? Ok maybe not so much.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I definitely wouldn't. I couldn't/wouldn't want to take away from their memory. A new puppy may look like them, it just isn't the same. You can't recreate that little soul that resided in that body. Four years ago when I lost my yorkie lulu I was devastated. I don't think cloning her would have been a way to honor her or the memories we made together. That being said, I did get another pup from a later litter from the same parents. To each their own, but I don't think I could do it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.