Bullies in Massachusetts,or.anywhere.in new england

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
I know its kinda cold.outside for us New Englanders right now....but theres an.inside park in,haverhill.That im gonna bring Ayema next week for her late bday...any.other new.england.bully owner that would wanna meet.up and have a litlle playdate

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2667]MikeyBoi[/MENTION] - is there a Meet Up group in your area? You may want to check that out at meetup.com
There may not be a Bulldog one but I'll bet there's a doggie play date one. In my area there's a EB one and a Frenchie Meet Up Group.

BullyOpie

Dec 29, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Opie
We live in Boston and would absolutely be down with play dates if they were close to the city!

OP
M

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
Ty all and i wouldnt mind at all me and my.girlfriend always attend dog events where theres hundreds of dogs so AyeMa can socialize most of the time theres only like 3 4 bully we see...but i dont kno why but when a bully owner sees another we js rush over and pet each others bully lol....but i have never seen a bully convention b4....and if there is i wouldnt mind travelin at all for it
@opie im from lowell so thats not so far but theres an indoor park we found in haverhill ...its like 10 bucks a day or something ..we were suppose to go today but they cancel the appointment to do a checkup on AyeMa so that shevqualified to join ..which im sure she will...mayb u can call and set up an appointment also since its snowin out ..message me if anything

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
haverhill is too far for us. it would need to be central or southern mass for us to make the trip with our guys.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.