AyeMa is limping

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
Yesterday was her birthday.She is now 1 ,we took her to da park yesterday and wen we were leavin she tried to jump on the stone wall which is roughly 2 and ah half feet...and she missed and fell .and hs right now shes kinda limping...doesnt seem to bother her though....do u guys think i should wait a few days and see if it gets better?
Overall on her bday we bought her tobda park and played fetch wit her favorite frisbee,gav me.vanilla icecream...did her nails and.shower and played wit.her at.home.also....js.bcuz we.planned.to take.her.to an indoor park but wen we.called da day b4 day said day need.to check up on her and.see.if.shes ok to play dere...so we.gunnado that next week...as a late bday present

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well i would give it a few days and see if she gets better. if not then maybe a trip to the vet just to check it out. bullies are prone to problems like this so you have to be careful with jumping up and down from things. it will probably be fine. just maybe limit play for a few days and no jumping. let us know how it goes.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Lola is limping also. I have no idea what she did. Im giving it a few days. Let us know how it goes

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I would give her a few days to see, it may be better tomorrow.

OP
M

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
Thanks alot.guy.i really appreciate u guys helpin me.helpin my.bull...ill update u guys

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
agree with everyone else... give couple days -- still limping get it checked.

:birthday: Aye-Ma

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.