JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Now there will be a baby sister in the bunch. She's quite a beauty too. How exciting for u!!
Can you believe it? I'm just besides my self with joy! I haven't had a female in so long. I'm, well tickled pink! :luv:

[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], I just love that!!!!

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], thank you! :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Congrats [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - although I don't know how you guys kept that secret. I'd have been busting at the seams!

There's nothing like the pitter patter of little bulldog feets to heal the heart. After I lost Mable, I thought I'd never feel happy again. Looking forward to little Bea coming home did a great deal for that healing. Finally picking her up was truly the happiest day of my life - and an 10 hour drive!

GWENDOLYN is a great name!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@Fontanafox , Wilson said to say thank you for reminding the Mama that he will be getting new toys too. That is really cute! :up:

@Vicaroo1000 , GWENDOLYN is a wonderful name and she will fill our hearts full. We're pretty happy inside to say the least. Just remind me that when I'm up at 12, 2 & 4 am again for potties. Hopefully she potty trains as great as the Wilson and Jack did, they were fast and easy. I'm pretty good at keeping things hush hush. :lol:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Absolutely perfect! This is so exciting. I, also..can't wait to see all the photos and videos of Gwynn as she grows up. Congrats on the pretty new member of your pack!

Members online

No members online now.