Please say Hello to Gwynn, our soon to be new addition

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] One word..Beautiful! Congrads and pray healing comes your way!

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@jennievco One word..Beautiful! COngrads and pray healing comes your way!
Thank you so much for the kind words. My Acer is missed much. A new chapter in our lives is beginning now with our new boys and soon to be girl. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... you STINKERS!!! How did you keep that quite?

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I thought of you all day while with my Dad --- hope it wasn't too horrible of a day.

Welcome your new beautiful baby girl, CONGRATS to you and how wonderful we get to see another of [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] grow up!!!! YEAH!!

Last edited by a moderator:

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
8 yrs ago I lost my Rottie (Clyde) that I had for almost 10 yrs. It absolutely killed me! Swore I'd never get another dog! Just seemed to difficult to say good-bye. Took me 5 yrs to get another dog. Much smaller..Dewey is a carin/westie mix. Great dpg! I do feel guilty not posting pics of him and my other terrier, Daisy. But this isn't the site to do it. All dogs in your life have special meaning..no matter the bread. Glad to hear you have given Wilson a playmate! All of our dog, that have passed away, will be waiting for us at the Rainbrow Bridge. I know I am counting on my Clyde being there! I don't want to think about my,now present dogs. passing. Just thinking about you.. Time will heal.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Yay.... So glad we will get to see her grow up.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION], there is a page on the forum to post pics and talk about other pets.....Please Share with us.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], we were little stinkers. I had actually contacted [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] about his little guy, but my heart was pulling me back to Gwynn. Can't wait to see that little tail waggle, the first tooth fall out, the pottys at 2am and the snuggles. I'm pretty excited. :luv:

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
aww wilson's baby sister is so cute!! gwynnie will have such a happy life with you guys :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@2BullyMama , we were little stinkers. I had actually contacted @Davidh about his little guy, but my heart was pulling me back to Gwynn. Can't wait to see that little tail waggle, the first tooth fall out, the pottys at 2am and the snuggles. I'm pretty excited. :luv:
Happy tears for you... I really am beyond thrilled for you and your family:D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
aww wilson's baby sister is so cute!! gwynnie will have such a happy life with you guys :)

She already told me she was going to call her that :heart: So cute! And when she is in trouble, I can here it now "GWYNN-DOL-EN!!!!!!!" :lmao:

But somehow, I don't think that sweet face will ever be in trouble..... unless she eats Wilsons :poo: ?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.