Happy birthday wilson

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i just want to wish [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and the turd burglar extraordinaire a very :birthday: and its :party:. i hope its a good day for all. i have just one question though. so did wilson have :poo: or ice cream today. :ROFL:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
b7f458c6.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:birthday: Wilson! Hopefully mom tries a different flavor ice cream today. :party:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ahhhh you are too sweet! Would you believe I just about forgot?! Of course I knew it was today but my mind is a bit fuzzy.

My little Turd Burglar will have Cookie Dough Ice Cream today. There's no more :poo: for him to steal. :laugh: :) Hopefully that is!!!

I can't get over how fast a year can go. He officially weighed in yesterday at 58.4 pounds.......

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Happy Birthday Wilson.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Happy B-day Wilson, hope you have a bully day. :party:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Sending happy birthday wishes to Wilson! Love, Nigel & Karly and NigelsMom

Why is he called a turd burglar????

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I got plenty of :poo: here, was thinking of shipping as a gift, but I don't think my mailman would appreciate it much! LOL

Just kidding Mr. Beautiful! You know you are the biggest hunk in the world so you have to have one fault!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, I have a feeling it is going to be a good one! ;)

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
I got plenty of :poo: here, was thinking of shipping as a gift, but I don't think my mailman would appreciate it much! LOL

Just kidding Mr. Beautiful! You know you are the biggest hunk in the world so you have to have one fault!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, I have a feeling it is going to be a good one! ;)

Haha! That was a good one..

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], it's a good thing you got plenty of :poo: because Wilson will be lacking it now. :p Wilson said to say that his birthday is very special indeed! :up: :luv:

Members online

No members online now.