Can your bulldog wag her tail?

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
One of my bulldogs, Amy, can wag her tail. It is so cute. She has to move it out of her way to do #2 since it covers her you-know-what. It doesn't move a lot, but she is definitely wagging. Liz's tail is really fused tightly to her, ah, butt. She doesn't seem to be able to move it at all.

Is this fairly common? I thought no bulldogs had a wagable tail...

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Tyson has a really tight screw tail with a deep pocket but there is a little cotton ball at the end that sticks out. When he get's excited it "wags" by that i mean it slightly moves back and forth but if you watch for it you can see it. It always makes me smile.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
:luv: I just love it when Mocha does that!! hers is also a tight srew tail but she wags it and is the cutest thing to see!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
No sadly my bulldogs cannot wag their tails. Wilson wags his whole body and BabyGirl just jumps on us to show her happiness!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas only has about a 1 inch flap tail, when he "wags" his tail he wags his whole booty back and forth when he is excited. I have never seen the flap move.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
sarah does the happy dance as i call it. she has no tail so she just moves back and forth from one front foot to the other. its so cute.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Mojo has a tight screw tail, his wags and then his whole body follows. Lolas is a straight tail and hers goes nuts.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Buddy has a nice strait little tail ha can wag, Bebe and Sexy girl can barely wag their little nub and Lucy can not wag hers.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Both girls can wag their nubben, They are so darn cute when they do. Don't get me wrong, their entire butt goes too if they get real excited.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Both Brooke and Frankie can wag their tails. Brooke's is just long enough to cover over her butt and it is wavy. Frankie's has definitely been docked, but he sure can wag that stub. lol

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubrey can wag her little nub, but if she is really excited, she shakes her booty. We call it her "wiggle wiggle" dance.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Took me over a year to notice that Cuttys tail tip actually does wag. Not many have seen it cuz you have to be watching for it but it does a slight wiggle. He doesnt have the biggest bootie wiggle either so I love to see that wag of his tail. Now Miila has a straight tail so hers wags like no other AND she has the biggest bootie wiggle so you know when she is happy miles away.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Tank can wag his tail! It's a pretty long nub for a bulldog...looks like a small checkmark! :lol:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.