Oh, brothers!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
My friend at work had to do the "nothing in life is free" with his bully and it made a huge difference! I feel like we subconsciously do that a lot in my house, so we lucked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Here's something else I found on the topic of familial rivalry. I hope this helps! I'm going to DVR this episode so I can watch it at my leisure. This is Pacific Standard Time (below).

Dog Whisperer
"Why Dogs Fight"
5:00-6:00p | Ch 159 NGWILD
TVG
Parental Guide »
S9, E1 (Airdate January 7, 2012) In the Season 8 opener, Cesar Milan meets two Jack Russell terriers that have suddenly turned aggressive toward each other after living together for years.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Here's something else I found on the topic of familial rivalry. I hope this helps! I'm going to DVR this episode so I can watch it at my leisure. This is Pacific Standard Time (below).

Dog Whisperer
"Why Dogs Fight"
5:00-6:00p | Ch 159 NGWILD
TVG
Parental Guide »
S9, E1 (Airdate January 7, 2012) In the Season 8 opener, Cesar Milan meets two Jack Russell terriers that have suddenly turned aggressive toward each other after living together for years.

Thanks. :up: Just set it up on the DVR. I get his monthly magazine, it's pretty good. This month actually has a bully on the cover page that has dog aggression issues. I scanned it but don't know how to upload a .pdf.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I want to add I also submit and hold by the neck like teeth with my fingers. Make Miila watch if Cutty wants a toy I give to him and take from her. So she understands the order of things. But mostly I do think the feeding kicked it in. Hope you have success and please share what you learn cuz this is a never ending problem for many who could use your advice! :)

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks. :up: Just set it up on the DVR. I get his monthly magazine, it's pretty good. This month actually has a bully on the cover page that has dog aggression issues. I scanned it but don't know how to upload a .pdf.

I do too! I love his magazine....it's mostly glossy pictures and fluff - but I'm OK with that. I also get "Bark" magazine - that one tackles more serious topics. Say, [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - did you see that dog bone necklace on page 18 "Ruff Stuff" in this month's issue? My dear friend Barbara sent me that very necklace for my birthday back in September. It was so fun to see it there!

Did anyone watch yesterday's episode? Two English Bulldogs were featured; "Hugo" and "Crusty". It was a fantastic episode! I love it when they feature EBs....

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I do too! I love his magazine....it's mostly glossy pictures and fluff - but I'm OK with that. I also get "Bark" magazine - that one tackles more serious topics. Say, @JeannieCO - did you see that dog bone necklace on page 18 "Ruff Stuff" in this month's issue? My dear friend Barbara sent me that very necklace for my birthday back in September. It was so fun to see it there!

Did anyone watch yesterday's episode? Two English Bulldogs were featured; "Hugo" and "Crusty". It was a fantastic episode! I love it when they feature EBs....
No I didn't see it the necklace in the mag. I saw the cover with Hugo (I think it was - my head is fuzzy right now) and scanned the article. I'll read the mag later. I also get Modern Dog, it's pretty good mag too. I recorded the episode and will watch it probably later today.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online