you know what they say about bulldogs being like lays chips?

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I think Gloria Estefan (singer) agrees; she couldn't only have one! I just found her Christmas card online! so adorable.. looks like she has 6 dogs and 4 of them are bulldogs!:yes:

images.jpg

I just think she is awesome, she also wrote a children's book.. check it out, magical adventures of Noelle the bulldog!! I need to get those for my girls!!
http://www.amazon.com/Magically-Mys...WDPK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325839600&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Noelles-Treas...WDSW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1325833184&sr=8-2

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] ... What a wonderful find. I did not know she had bulldogs and that she wrote children's books. It looks like she used one of her own bulldogs in it! Thanks for sharing.

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Maria, [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], yeah, I didn't know she had bulldogs, or even dogs for that matter... it's wonderful! I like her way more now :) Do you work nights too or why is it you always post at night?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Interesting find!

Suddenly, I have a new appreciation for Ms. Estefan!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Good find! Who knew?! Bulldogs are quite popular among the celebrities these days. :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I read Adam Sandler has bulldogs. He named them Meatball and Matzoball. :laugh: He claims the dogs got jealous of his children because they were use to getting all of the attention. He would find all the childrens toys chewed up covered in dog saliva. I hope he was exaggerating because that doesn't sound like normal bulldog behavior, but then again he is a comedic actor.

[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] I worked many years nights and swing but quit that job 3 years ago. My sleep habits are all messed up. Sometimes I have a few days of normal and then can't sleep. My poor animals (and people) put up with my bizarre sleeping patterns. You will see I post at all hours of the day or night. It's 4:52 am right now and I'm still not sleepy. My husband is snoring and so is Mr. Wilson. :laugh: All the dogs are sleeping and Louie is also passing gas :eek: My cats are the only ones who wait up for me because they are in my bedroom and are missing my presence. I guess I'm just another cat to them and don't feel complete without me. Soon as I get into bed they all curl up and go to sleep too! Cats can be very loyal.

OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] I have been working graveyard 7p to 7a for 5 years and my sleeping is already messed up. I'm so tired from work, the girls, house, dogs etc that sometimes I pass out at 7 or 8 then I wake up at 2 and I have to work the next night! Just awful! It will all get better once both girls are in school. At least my puppies appreciate napping at any time! Such a blessing!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
That is a neat find. I admit I don't know much about Gloria Estefan other than she is a singer, but having many happy bulldogs and writing a children's book about a bulldog is definitely cool!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
If you go to youtube and look for Adam Sandler and Matzaball, you can see Adam interviewing Matzaball at the David letterman show!!! Its one of my favorites Youtube videos!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes, was aware of Glora Estefan, forget how I knoew, but I did know about her love of dogs and the books. Adam Sandler did an impromtu host of Letterman and interviewed his bulldog Matzoball. it was darn funny! There is a show on MTV, forget the name, and the main guy has a bulldog... there are many athletes that have bullies too -- a Phila. Phillies player actually brought his on the World Series parade with him...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.