Stuck on English Bulldogs??? :)

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I am just curious if everyone else is totally stuck on English Bulldogs or do you all have other breeds as well? Since owning one...that's all I have wanted since then! We do have a malamute/husky mix but she is more my boyfriend's pooch. I'm a bulldog kind of girl!
063.jpg

This is Sookie hogging Tank's spotlight!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
You have obviously come to the right place. We are all bully nuts here.. LOL A few have other breeds as well but I think most belong to bullies. Personally, I am 66 years old and never had a dog but when I retired Lari said I needed a companion for my retirement years. I said that all my life I said that IF I was to have a dog it would have to be a bully..... Enter HRH Princess Gracie...... and as they say, the rest is history. ;)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I had a bully growing up and he was wonderful.
When I got married, my ex was more of a outdoorsman, so we had Springers
Now since I get to decide, it is back to Bullies again. I do also have a Belguim Malanois, Sophie was a rescue puppy.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You have obviously come to the right place. We are all bully nuts here.. LOL A few have other breeds as well but I think most belong to bullies. Personally, I am 66 years old and never had a dog but when I retired Lari said I needed a companion for my retirement years. I said that all my life I said that IF I was to have a dog it would have to be a bully..... Enter HRH Princess Gracie...... and as they say, the rest is history. ;)

AND THAT IS A L.O.N.G life he's talking about! (:laugh:).

@MamaAndi ..yes..lots have different breeds..we have a Rottie/Sharpei mix ..Jake is our first Bully!

Last edited:
OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
You have obviously come to the right place. We are all bully nuts here.. LOL

Okay, I may have phrased my question wrong!? :D It's interesting to see if everybody is bulldog's strictly or if we are branching out to other breeds LOL

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have had dog of different breeds all my life, but there's nothing like a bully, Just love em.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We have other breeds and then got our first english bulldog ... since then we have never got another type of dog!! So ... no I guess we're not branching out at all, we've done the exact opposite!!! :up:

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
I grew up with everything from great danes to yorkies... after a terrible rescue experience I got Chelsea, my first bulldog. Although I love all dogs we will be strictly a bulldog family. I think it would be unfair to any dog to constantly be overshadowed by the awesomeness of Chelsea. So our next has to be a bulldog!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Thanks! I actually had an 8X10 blown up of it and framed and everyone that comes in the house wants it!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I've had several other breeds of dogs...Delilah is my first Bulldog. I have to say, her and I click like no other dog I've ever had. I loved all my other dogs, but with Delilah, there's something special.

I just love Bulldogs. I want to always have at least one..I can't imagine my life without a bullie now!! I of course love other breeds of dogs too and am open to owning other types..but bullies will forever be my favorite.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Love all dogs, ALDO was my first bulldog, three days later KATARA arrived. I am IN LOVE with them.. Just looking at them makes me laugh.. they are too funny! I am open to owning other breeds though.. but I think I will always have at least one EBD

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online