New Picture of My Little Bertie in her auction coat!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
IMG00034-20110403-0116.jpg

I don't think I ever posted this picture of Bertie. She is wearing the coat that we won in our auction...not the last one, but the auction before that. This is the coat that LariP made for Bertie. I took her out to the pet store to get dogfood and everyone just went crazy over Bertie and her coat! LariP did an awesome job on this one and really should think about selling them. Everytime, we go out with Bertie in this coat, she gets tons of compliments!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh my goodness! That is the cutest thing! I love the coat..it fits her so well! FYI..I think Lari IS selling them now! She s awesome and Bertie looks wonderful!

OP
reallyrob

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks! Bertie loves her coat and would wear it 24/7 if I let her! She sort of looks like ET in this picture!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I :luv: when they really like the clothes. Especially coats and sweaters! I'm going to tag [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] so she can see this! She will love it!

OP
reallyrob

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes, Bertie loves it....I think that since it was made specifically for her is one of the reasons that it looks so good on her.....it is so hard to buy something off the rack for her or any bulldog.....either it's way too long and fits around their body, or is too tight and is the perfect length or the neck holes are so small that they can't breathe.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:heart: Bertie!

I still need to come up with some more standardized patterns. The one off alterations to each outfit can be
very time consuming. But the results are worth it I guess.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
She looks so cute and warm. It is cute enough to see a bulldog when we are out, then to see one stylen a hoodie or shirt makes it that much cuter!! Glad you posted we haven't seen Bertie in a while!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Soooo cute! [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] really is the best!!! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Wow she looks fantastic ... very very very stylish!!! That was an excellent job [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.