New Picture of My Little Bertie in her auction coat!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:LMAO: that is such a great picture of your girl... I can see why see is the bell of the ball at the pet store.

OP
reallyrob

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
:LMAO: that is such a great picture of your girl... I can see why see is the bell of the ball at the pet store.

She is my little doll! She is a very small Bully she only weighs 45 lbs. Everytime I take her into teh store people fawn all over her! I don't know what I'd do without her!

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
[MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION] how old is she? Mine turns 1 on the 19th and she also is 45 lbs. Bertie is such a cutie!!! I wish mine liked wearing anything. Lol Chelsea will rub up against stuff to try to get out of her hoodie or costume for halloween.

OP
reallyrob

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION] how old is she? Mine turns 1 on the 19th and she also is 45 lbs. Bertie is such a cutie!!! I wish mine liked wearing anything. Lol Chelsea will rub up against stuff to try to get out of her hoodie or costume for halloween.

Bertie will be 2 years old on the 16th of this month. My vet says she could stand to lose a few lbs. I still find it hard to believe that I was lucky enough to get her. She was abandoned as a baby....actually the owner droped her mother off at the vet's for a C-section and never came back to get her or the puppies. I was so lucky to get a 12 week old puppy for the cost of her first shots! I needed her at that time in my life and she needed me! I can't imagine not having her now!

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
[MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION] OMG I don't know how a bulldog could be abandoned. I could never be a breeder because I could not part with any of the puppies (besides the obvious issue of my lack of knowledge about it).

Chelsea on a regular basis tries to show me how she doesn't need me... lol I woke up last night and Chelsea left the bed to go hangout with herself on the couch. I picked her up and carried her back to bed and made her cuddle with me.

OP
reallyrob

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3100]Miss Chelsea[/MENTION] I couldn never get rid of my babies. If I was a breeder, I'd probably have every single one my dogs would have had. I love dogs better then people!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Bertie will be 2 years old on the 16th of this month. My vet says she could stand to lose a few lbs. I still find it hard to believe that I was lucky enough to get her. She was abandoned as a baby....actually the owner droped her mother off at the vet's for a C-section and never came back to get her or the puppies. I was so lucky to get a 12 week old puppy for the cost of her first shots! I needed her at that time in my life and she needed me! I can't imagine not having her now!

What a great story. I got goosebumps!she was sent to you and you to her! The best thing I've heard in a long while. You both were very lucky...but somehow, I think she was the true winner!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Bertie looks adorable!!
I love Lari's hoodies.

Also, [MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION], I had you for the ornament swap. Did you get it okay and did you like it? :)

OP
reallyrob

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bertie looks adorable!!
I love Lari's hoodies.

Also, [MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION], I had you for the ornament swap. Did you get it okay and did you like it? :)

I loved the ornament! I was wondering who it was from......my assistant opened it when it arrived and placed it in my office, there was a note with it, but Bertie got to it before I did....needless to say, she thought the note was yummy!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=490]reallyrob[/MENTION] LOL, silly Bertie. I'm glad that you liked it :D

Members online

No members online now.