Separation anxiety is the worst.

OP
Vermont Millie

Vermont Millie

May 19, 2011
Southern, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mildred (Millie, mildew, mil- a- stroni)
You mean you haven't broken it down to hours .. minutes .. and seconds yet???? :ROFL:

Plans have changed and now its only 19 hours and 6 minutes! :happydance: I think I'm going to take a video of how she reacts.. I think it will be funny if I'm freaking out and she's laying there like a lump. My bf says if I cry he may have to "reevaluate" things :ROFL:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Plans have changed and now its only 19 hours and 6 minutes! :happydance: I think I'm going to take a video of how she reacts.. I think it will be funny if I'm freaking out and she's laying there like a lump. My by says if I cry he may have to "reevaluate" things :ROFL:

Heck, I'm cry for you!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
That's great news! Hope you do get video or pics at least!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so excited for you. I could not imagine being away from a baby for so long. That is such a great idea to SKYPE, how did she do with it? Did she look or respond to you? Don't worry about your Boyfriend if you cry.....They are replaceble.

OP
Vermont Millie

Vermont Millie

May 19, 2011
Southern, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mildred (Millie, mildew, mil- a- stroni)
I am so excited for you. I could not imagine being away from a baby for so long. That is such a great idea to SKYPE, how did she do with it? Did she look or respond to you? Don't worry about your Boyfriend if you cry.....They are replaceble.

She used to get a little freaked out with skype like a "Where is that noise coming from??!" :crazy: but now she will sit and listen for a few minutes.
Here's all of us looking a bit crazy...:eek:

Video Snapshot of tumtum686-7.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Plans have changed and now its only 19 hours and 6 minutes! :happydance: I think I'm going to take a video of how she reacts.. I think it will be funny if I'm freaking out and she's laying there like a lump. My bf says if I cry he may have to "reevaluate" things :ROFL:

:evil: no worries! You let us take care of your boyfriend! You just love that beautiful gal!
now...:shhhh: what's his number? :ROFL:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I think it's great that you have people you can trust with your baby. That by itself is a blessing. I hope we get to see the homecoming. :yes:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
you're almost there!

My daughter Skypes a bit with Bea and Bo....like Millie, they're just confused by the whole thing. When if I have to travel for a new job (as is typical), I don't think I'll Skype with them. It will upset ME too much. (Plus, since grandma would be babysitting, she'll never figure out how to work it anyway)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.