To Name or not to name.. it's all about that!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well my story is not as exciting. we had picked sarah up from his friend and she was in horrible shape. he drove and i rode with her on my lap as she weighed 27 pounds then. we were mulling over names as her name was angel but she didnt even know it. he said name her hope as she has hope now. i said yea thats pretty good. as i mulled over that name and i sat with her on my lap we bonded somewhat. she looked at me and i knew her name was sarah. didnt come from any family nothing just out of the air from her to me. her middle name is hope so he had a hand in her name to. and sarah hope was born on that car ride.

ive copied this from the other thread called why did you name him that or something like that.

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We chose the name Vegas because we couldn't decide on any other. Mark wanted Maximus and I wanted Capone (named after a 2 year old bulldog from Vegas that passed away from cancer. I fell in love with him thru his story and was devastated when he passed)
My brother in law suggested Vegas and I was delighted. If I couldn't name him Capone...I could name him after the city where he lived his short life. His legal name is Addicted 2 Vegas.

When we decided on another pup, I had the name Orion already chosen. Orion was going to be the perfect brother for Vegas. Yes, that's right. Orion was supposed to be a boy. Two were born in the litter, and the little boy passed away after 36 hours. He was given the name Tripoli and buried with military honors. My mom wanted me to take the little girl. The sole product of Chesty and Cadence. So, I decided to keep the name and Vegas got himself a little sister.
Why do I like the name Orion? Well, I always wanted to name my little girl Rian. When my sister in law was preggers with my niece, she begged me to allow her to use the name. I told her I was still hoping for a little girl of my own someday, but if that was the name she wanted, I couldn't keep her from using it. She decided on Gracie...and Rian never happened for me. I studied astrology in college...and I loved the constellation Orion. So, loving the name Rian, but already have a cousin named Ryan...I chose the next best thing. Orion. Her legal name is Chesty's Girl Orion.

Last edited:
OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] That is a great story on your pups, I read your members' spotlight, glad to finally meet you! :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] That is a great story on your pups, I read your members' spotlight, glad to finally meet you! :)

Thank you so much! Nice to meet you also!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.