I think he wants to go!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Well, we are leaving in the morning and taking Tubs to the kennel later on tonight! I have been trying to give him as much attention as I could the past couple of days, like he doesn't get all of the attention anyway, but I have been a little behind on things because I have been pretty sick since Friday......a present from my Early Intervention kiddies......3 out of the 5 therapy sessions I had on Wednesday were sick! Anyway, since I have been behind I didn't start packing until last night. When I got the suitcases out I think Tubs was trying to tell us he wanted to go with us!

If anyone wants to check up on my little man, you should be able to check him out at www.allstarkennel.net

Attachments

• 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 128

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH MY GOD... how cute! I'd be crying for sure! I'll be sure to check in on him....

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
OH MY GOD... how cute! I'd be crying for sure! I'll be sure to check in on him....

Thanks so much! We are dropping him off in 2 hours, I will probably be crying then! I will feel better knowing so many people are keeping a distant eye on him! :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I will watch him too. He will do fine, however I know how you feel leaving him.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Who needs clothes. Tubs can stow away in the luggage and go along. :lol:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Well, we are leaving in the morning and taking Tubs to the kennel later on tonight! I have been trying to give him as much attention as I could the past couple of days, like he doesn't get all of the attention anyway, but I have been a little behind on things because I have been pretty sick since Friday......a present from my Early Intervention kiddies......3 out of the 5 therapy sessions I had on Wednesday were sick! Anyway, since I have been behind I didn't start packing until last night. When I got the suitcases out I think Tubs was trying to tell us he wanted to go with us!

If anyone wants to check up on my little man, you should be able to check him out at www.allstarkennel.net

Do you have a specific sign in and password or does the guest sign in work for is kennel?

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Do you have a specific sign in and password or does the guest sign in work for is kennel?

No specific password. The guest password will give you access to all of their cameras. Unfortunately, they only have 2 kennels that you can watch inside all of the time. I am not sure if we will get those or not, but the other cameras just show the room with the kennels, not the dogs. However, the other cameras show all of the facility, so hopefully we will be able to catch a glimpse of him! Walk times are 7, 12, 4 and 9!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I would certainly bribe the kennel employees with cookies/ candy :) I'm gonna check on him as well,

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I clicked the link, but I couldn't see where/how to check on Tubs :confused:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor Tubs, he wanted to go mama. I'll check in on him.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'll try and check in too !!!!! He'll be fine!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online