Another bone question!

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
Hi. As i see some of you recommended elk antlers for bully, but i can't find it here anywhere.. I give him lots of chew toys but nothin really sticks with boo.

Can i give him a big natural bone?
Or others type of bones?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I give marrow bones (cow shins) --- they are big and thick. In the Sates we can get them at the grocery store.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Nylabones are great too.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
The "indestructible" nylabones are the best ... They last forever and the dogs tend to love them!! Both Chunk and my FIL's pit bull go crazy for them. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
I give my dogs elk antlers, they also have nylabones but they prefer the antlers.. If you want I can find you the website I buy them from, just send me a message..

OP
loonatic8

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION] lol the thing is i love in indonesia.. I dont think the cost for shipping will be cheap.. They have nylabones here but i've never seen the elk antlers.. Thanks

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
I saw deer anters/nylabones....my rocky goes thro the anters so quick so now they will be a monthly treat and he just got c new nylabone...extra large of course....
Please I would suggest always go bigger....bulldogs I read have tendency to choke....on smaller bones that could get lodged(if that's how u spell it) in their throats....🐶😊!!!!!

Also becAuse last longer....

I always go bigger...safety first...!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We have always stayed away from bones and used nylabones. They seem to last a long time even with Daddy who is a very powerful chewer!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
The "indestructible" nylabones are the best ... They last forever and the dogs tend to love them!! Both Chunk and my FIL's pit bull go crazy for them. :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bea and Bo prefer Nylabones over antlers too. They've got a bunch of different ones.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Chunk has 3 different kinds of the "indestructible" nylabones ... they are all still in one piece after well over a year and a half!!! LOVE IT! So worth the money they cost. He's a crazy chewer too.

[MENTION=3411]loonatic8[/MENTION] - I'd be happy to pick some up and send them to you if you can't find a place that ships them to you. But you are right - it will still probably be quite expensive.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.