My new year puppy...!!!

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325457776.204414.jpg
Here is my new baby...! He is our new edition...my neighbor got him from someone who wasn't taking care of him so I said I would take him....!!!!🐶

Can you believe it he was going to be used as bait for dog fighting...he's so cute but he is VERY skinny...taking him to the vet mañana....😊 rocks already have gave his approval even tho at first he wasn't too happy about another bully....🐶
Here is a pic of how tiny he is...do sickening....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325458051.937957.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH what a sweet face..... please tell me they were turned in. Thank you for taking this sweet boy in to your home

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You saved him from a horrific life!!! Now if the scumbags that were going to use him as a bait dog could get what the deserve! That's one of the cruelest cruelest things to do to a dog. I'm glad you were there for him and he can have a great life, unlike the next bait dog they will indeed use. :(

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Thank you for giving that sweet boy a loving home and saving him from horrible people. He is adorable and soon will fill out with some good food in his belly!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
2012 is gonna be a great year for him!

OP
Jzepeda87

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
I was wondering how much should I feed him....?

He didn't want to eat yesterday night so I went to get him some baby oatmeal and gerber baby chicken food and mixed it up with his kibbles and he gobbled it up...I fed him today 3x 1/2 cup kibbles with the baby cereal and baby food....is that enough...? Too much???(because he's so small)
Tomorrow I am off to my fave pet store to get him some puppy wet food....🐶they were closed today!!!!!😠

Any suggestions...???help would be appreciated...!!!!🐶😊🐶

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think right now just getting him to eat is a step forward. If he has been starved you won't be able to feed him too much too soon... just gradually increase the portions.

Do you know how old he is?? I have no experience in this but maybe a puppy food would be good for him right now with some salmon oil added to boost his immune system and help strengthen his joints. Once you've got him eating regularly and he looks like he's putting some weight on then I would start to really consider a good food for him to be on.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I agree..a puppy food while he gains his strength and footing would be best. We adopted a 1 1/2 year old from the humane society and my vet said get a large (40 pound) bag of a good puppy chow and feed her that for the extra protein and vitamins. Then we put her on her normal kibble.

OP
Jzepeda87

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
So not the Fromm sweet potato n duck I've been feeding him....??? Isn't it all stages...?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Sorry you mentioned puppy food in your previous post .... Yes Fromm 4* range is an all stages but go ahead and mix in some puppy food to fatten him up a little is the way I would go to start with. Fromm does a good puppy food!

OP
Jzepeda87

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Okie doke...yea going to pick up some wet puppy food also...but will also get the kibble kind....🐶

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online