Here is your LAUGH for today...

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I had a Gertie nightmare last night! She began to grow, and grow, AND GROW. Turns out she was actually a giant breed, but still a bulldog. When she got done she was short legged and looked just like a bullie, only she weighed about 200 pounds! She was tearing around my house and knocked the sofa over! Her head was about as big as a trash can lid. It was SCAREY!! (What did I eat before bed?)

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
I used to have those dreams when I was a preschool teacher, about my students! Can you imagine a 200lb bully? and I think my 70lb Horse takes up the whole bed...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is one crazy dream!!! What did you eat?!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
oh wow. bully on the brain is what it sounds like. Its an obsession I've learned all too well!!

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I think so. I can't get enough! Now Gertie is litterally chasing me in my dreams. Boy was I ever happy to wake up and realize she didn't weigh 200 pounds!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Can you image how sloppy a 200 pd bully kiss would be? Or how much water a 200 pd bully would carry in his jowls........YIKES:eek:

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Can you image how sloppy a 200 pd bully kiss would be? Or how much water a 200 pd bully would carry in his jowls........YIKES:eek:

Well, my Mastiff weighed 190 pounds, and she did knock our sofa over jumping over it. We kept drool towels in every room of the house. She could fling slobber to the ceiling when she shook her head. Maggie was trained to stay at the water bowl to have her face wiped before leaving the kitchen. I loved her :heart:

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
My St. Bernard weighs about 150 lbs. but he is sooo laid-back, he's just a big lump on the rug. Gertie, in this dream, was exactly the bullie she actually is, only she was gigantic! Wild and crazy puppy, only able to tip over furniture. An absolute horror story.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That is true, my mil had a st years ago and he was very laid back. I would imagine the pup in your dream to be more like hooch from the movie "Turner and Hooch". One of my all time favs! I always wanted that dog! lol

W

WrinkledJowels

If my dogs were 200 pounds, I'd need sedatives--some for them and some for me!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.