Nigel's never had peanut butter!!! Shame on mom!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Can you believe it? Please share what kind of peanut butter you give your bully...I need to get some STAT! He's such a good boy and Karly too so I'd love to add this to reward them.

Would you believe I went off with Nigel to the park yesterday and forgot my cell so I missed out on great pics and video...I just wanted to cry! But I did get some of us watching Snoopy last night.
Enjoy pics!

12.29.11 Nigel & Karly.jpgwatching snoopy with mom.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Just love the pics of those to watching TV. You can give them any peanut butter, Bev buys some natural kind that you have to stir up every time you use it to mix the oil up. They just love it. Give Nigel and Karly a hug from us, they are too cute.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Cute picture!!! I give my boys Safeway's O Organic non stir cruncy peanut butter. They get a small amount everyday because that's how Mack takes his heart medication.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
we use JIF reduced fat..... it is a special treat only maybe once a month frozen in a Kong.

OP
NigelsMom

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Thank you for sharing the info...I'm going to be getting some PB for my babies tonight! Will also be trying the frozen kong idea too! Thx again!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.