I am a proud mama!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty has been looking good to me lately. Have been strict on his food and I guess it has worked cuz he went to the vet yesterday with Mugsy for their annual shots and he weighed in at......... 52 pounds! He was 56 at his heaviest. I know 4 pounds sounds like nothing but he has pudge and when we got him at 9 months he was only 49 pounds so he hadnt gained a whole bunch but I always thought 52 was when he was perfect. I guess the dr said he is perfect with his waist tucking in the way it does. (not as skinny as some but a major tuck for him anyhow) Plus.... Another dog owner in the vets told hubby that it was good to see a bulldog not fat. :w00t: Normally we get the opposite cuz with the chest and all people assume he is fat even if he isn. Daddy came home and told me and I was just sooooo excited!!!! And Mugsy is a steady 25 pounds like always. That pup has never needed to lose a cent. haha Anyhow, just thought I would share cuz this was so cool and a nice change. I know this is worthless without pics BUT He is sleeping and a pic of that wouldnt show how good he is looking. haha

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Congrats to Cutty.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GREAT JOB!!! It is such a great feeling when they have a good report from the vet....... I'll be watching for the pics!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Good job Mamma! I love seeing Bulldogs with that nice taper.

Your Christmas card is very nice! How did you get those 3 fur babies to sit by the tree for a picture?

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Good job Mamma! I love seeing Bulldogs with that nice taper.

Your Christmas card is very nice! How did you get those 3 fur babies to sit by the tree for a picture?

Thanks! Well I didnt think it was possible especially with the antlers on that they hated so I had to be fast. I set the cookie jar next to me while I placed them and told them to sit. Funny that cookie jar has so much power! Who knew?! I think it took all of 2 minutes if that to get a few good shots.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Congrats to Cutty and Mom!!!

I love the photo too. I can't get Bella to stay still for one second. Heck I wouldn't even get as far as getting them on her head.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It takes me about 100 shots to get 5 good ones!! Then I have to sit for an hour deleting.....

Congrats Cutty!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
haha Well of course the camera does not do him justice. Here is my quick attempt of pics.
img_1610.jpg

img_1607.jpg

Love this one, he is about to hike his leg up on Sierras swingset
img_1604.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online