things i can feed my bully

FatBulldogz

Dec 4, 2011
Richmond, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
UGA and Bella
I feed the adults green beans or carrots with every meal. Green beans help them fill up faster without eating more kibble due to the fiber and the carrots are more for chewing exercise but they like them as a treat as well. The wife gives them bananas anytime she eats one lol.

When the grocery stores have green beans for .99/lb we stock up! Freeze most of them and thaw & cook when needed.

Bulldogs have to be the most spoiled breed of dog that doesn't fit in a purse.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Yes my hubby and I often say that Frank eats healthier than we do! Everyone else had good suggestions....Frank loves carrots, little chunks of apple, blueberries, frozen green beans, greek yogurt, and a couple times a week gets a cooked egg with breakfast. If we are eating meat, he will get little chunks as long as doesn't have seasonings or a sauce.

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
grilled Pork is good... not too much and of course, without all the spices and condiments.
pork.JPG

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] good idea! We also get a big tub at Woodmans because I always cook with it. :)

You can't have a popsicle in my house without Chelsea trying to get it out of your mouth. She never knew what they were until her Grandma babysat her. We only get the fruit bars ones but on occasion she is allowed a lick or two.

Most Reactions