things i can feed my bully

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
I know dogs not suppose to eat human food...but i was just wondering is there any human food they can eat thats not harmful to them .sometimes i like to spoil my.dog thats all....ocasionally i let her eat turkey unsalted

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I feed Bella and Abby raw carrotts, blueberries and green beans. Also you can get a fresh raw beef bone from the grocers, they are not at all expensive, you can request what size you want and they will love it for a very long time.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I feed my boys fresh fruit (except grapes) and veggies every day. They hang around in the kitchen when I'm cooking and expect to get tastes. Theyalso get plain Greek yogurt sometimes for a treat!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
If you treat with a little meat now and then, or feed carrots, frozen green beans, pumpkin, yogurt, blueberries or things like that as treats it won't hurt your baby. And in fact could be beneficial over other less healthy treats as long as you don't notice any adverse allergic reactions.

OP
M

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
U guy are awesome ty all, .....so apple and bones big enough for her not to swollow is ok?.....what if i boil(i assume oily food is not good for her)beef or like steak for her...or f u guys can help me out like what kind of ingrediants is unhealthy for her

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I know there is a list somewhere on here about bad foods. Here is the short version I know of: Grapes, Chocolate, Apple seeds, Onions.

You talk about boiling meat for her, if this is just a rare treat, I will cut up small portions of what we may have had for dinner, like grilled steak. The raw veggies are more of a day to day treat. If you want to give her bones, only raw, nothing at all cooked, it makes them brittle.

OP
M

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
Thanks alot ...yea meat are rare treat i take her for a walk everymirnin for excercise and shes eaing a cutted raw carrot as we speak

OP
M

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
And appernetly she dont like carrot lol

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola gets peanut butter (all natural), cream cheese, mozzarella string cheese, frozen green beans, boiled potatoes and sweet potatoes, hard boiled eggs, boiled chicken breast, canned tuna (rinsed), yogurt, cottage cheese, olive oil. Seems excessive but if we dont mix at least two ingredients into her kibble, she wont eat the entire day. she can be a wanker sometimes. :)

OP
M

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
Lol ty aprilemari....lola seems like a challenge

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie doesn't like carrots or green beans either. Other bullies love them. She LOVES apples and bananas. And we give her plain yogurt daily. She loves that too.

We feed her grain free so she never gets a share if we are eating chips or crackers or anything like that.

EBDR35

Oct 4, 2011
Snowy loves blueberries, who wouldn't, she loves carrots too, only thing i found she doesn't like is Broccoli haha. I gave her Bananas a few times as well. She did have poop problems yesterday though :( Might be the food transition.

Can bullys be allergic to blueberries carrots or bananas? She was sort of constipated last night so i had to give her some canned pumpkin 100%..

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
Thanks! I didn't know I could give Chelsea plain greek yogurt. We always have that at the house. She gets fruit and raw veggies on occassion. A little bit of frozen peanut butter in her kong if we leave her alone for awhile.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanks! I didn't know I could give Chelsea plain greek yogurt. We always have that at the house. She gets fruit and raw veggies on occassion. A little bit of frozen peanut butter in her kong if we leave her alone for awhile.

Allysia,,,, Gracie gets a heaping tablespoon of Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt every morning mixed with her kibble. We get the big tubs of it at Woodman's.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.