well he ate it

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
a whole spearmint chapstick. my bf was playing with the boys last night and titan was rolling his treat ball chasing cheerios and jameson was chasing his laser light. my boyfriend turned around and saw titan lying down chewing...he assumed he had grabbed his doll and was suckling...until he moved closer and saw titan with a chapstick between his paws and the tube was empty. oops...evidently he likes them...he can't stand burts bees chapstick...u open a tube and he runs away. i guess the plus is his poop and farts will smell minty fresh....ewwwww

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
guess his but won't get chapped. :ROFL:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
a whole spearmint chapstick. my bf was playing with the boys last night and titan was rolling his treat ball chasing cheerios and jameson was chasing his laser light. my boyfriend turned around and saw titan lying down chewing...he assumed he had grabbed his doll and was suckling...until he moved closer and saw titan with a chapstick between his paws and the tube was empty. oops...evidently he likes them...he can't stand burts bees chapstick...u open a tube and he runs away. i guess the plus is his poop and farts will smell minty fresh....ewwwww

:rofl: but hopefully they won't be "wet".

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas ate one of my moisturizing gloves, slathered in Auquafore about a year and a half ago, 3 days later he puked the glove out, (I had NO idea he had ate it) for the next 3 days he had severe diarrhea from the aquafore, so don't be surprised if he has very loose stools.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Don't stand behind him when he goes poop. :ROFL: [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] :ROFL:

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
u all r sick like me...my first thought was will he fart mint??? he pooped this morning then immediately pooped again...i thought we were gonna do the 30 minute walk around while he poops himself to death...but so far so good...he had the usual crazies this morning...we r lucky with our boys and generally their stomachs r good...

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
bahahahahaha,, [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] through the eye of needle at 50 yards.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Gone be easy exit for him today!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
My wife said if Titan's farts are minty she's gonna fill our pantry with Peppermint Chapstiks... She's already looking up Meatloaf receipes with Peppermint....

I dont know why she would want to do that.... :blink:

Jack only eats Kibble. No people food ever ever.....

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My wife said if Titan's farts are minty she's gonna fill our pantry with Peppermint Chapstiks... She's already looking up Meatloaf receipes with Peppermint....

I dont know why she would want to do that.... :blink:

Jack only eats Kibble. No people food ever ever.....

liar liar , butts on fire tehe

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.