Picking up our puppy tonight... Need some pointers please.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hello! I am a new proud owner of a bully puppy! But I am very anxious about leaving him home alone for the first time. My kids are home over Christmas break and are able to take him on bathroom breaks, play, etc... but will have to go back to school at the beginning of next week and I'll be at work. Any suggestions? I don't want to lose all the potty training we've gotten accomplished this far.

Hello [MENTION=3934]StacieD[/MENTION] and welcome to EBN!!! You wont' lose all the potty training you've done so far, but depending on how long he'll be alone for you will probably need to expect SOME accidents. It just goes with the territory of having a new puppy, they simply can't hold it as long as an adult.

How long will he be alone for???

StacieD

Dec 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Frankie
He will be alone for up to 8 hours. I could have my parents check in on him once a day, but don't want to burden them with that. I'm still bringing him to my office, but will soon have to leave him at home. I thought of trying the pee pads or newspaper. I put a pad in his kennel at night but he just shreds it, so I'm hoping he goes on the paper when he has to go!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.