Does your bully watch tv?

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
A commercial just came on & Penny stopped playing with her toy to watch it. We notice her watching pretty regularly. DH has a funny pic of her watching golf with him.

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Rollie loves watching any of the fast and furious movies! Lol Its the only thing he watches, he must like the sounds of the cars.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
The boys used to always watch but our tv is always on so I think they got used to it. lol Miila doesnt seem to notice it much. Unless there are animals on anyhow.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Buddy will watch every once in a while but not for very long. The girls could care less.

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
titan loves to watch tv....especially cartoons or shows with animals...he will stop what he is doing and watch for 30 minutes. he also loves to watch dogs in shows...he will bark at them

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Banks is only interested when other animals are on the screen,..... Nitschke would sit and watch - his favorite, there is not joking here, America's Funniest Home Videos'.... he knew the music and would sit in front of the tv or lay on the ottoman watching.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
OMG YES! and I have plenty of pictures to prove it too...I love this too! We watch movies, cartoons and he even joined me to watch the Casey Anthony trial updates...that was funny! My new avatar is of Nigel & Karly watching tv with mommy! That's so heavenly to me!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.