Uh oh, I think my bf and I are in trouble

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Punkin finally decided that our bed is the best place to sleep. I think he's now so comfortable living with us, that he's trying everything in the house. He took a nap on a 1-person chair this past weekend, which he's never done before. Even Stiggy doesn't go on it. And it's my escape chair! The one I sit on when the boys take over the couch and kick me off.

So last night Punkin slept at my bf's feet. Stig slept in the middle. We only have a double-sized bed. Uh oh. :D

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, sounds like a new bed needs to be ordered!

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
OH yes ,, a new bed is in order !!! I had a queen and usually 5 to 6 dogs an I all the time. and I still had to carve out my territory at night.
one thing I did find that worked well, was a foam noodle for the pool, with a nylon rope slid through it, and tied to the top and foot of the bed. This keeps them on one side of it !! so the other side is off limits!!!!!! just for mom and dad!!!
but a king size might be needed.

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
OH yes ,, a new bed is in order !!! I had a queen and usually 5 to 6 dogs an I all the time. and I still had to carve out my territory at night.
one thing I did find that worked well, was a foam noodle for the pool, with a nylon rope slid through it, and tied to the top and foot of the bed. This keeps them on one side of it !! so the other side is off limits!!!!!! just for mom and dad!!!
but a king size might be needed.

I'm trying to visualize this and I can't...??!?!? Lol hahaha maybe a picture would do?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yap, your in trouble now. BAHAHAHAHA

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
we have a King with 3 dogs and there are nights one of us gets out and goes to the guest room. Get a new bed, NOW,before it is too late.

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Yes u are...my fiancé and I encountered the same situation which developed into a problem and a ruined $1000.00 bed...

Rocks Would stand at edge of bed and whimper once he was trusted to sleep outside of his crate...so of course we caved and allowed him to sleep with us and be on bed whenever... Napping, lounging...etc...

He peed on the bed, threw up on it...ripped a hole in the bed...left eye stains and drool stairs on it...

So basically he's been restricted now...we bought him a HUGE bed to sleep in and sometimes he sleeps in living room on couch....sometimes I feel bad but I like to sleep in a clean bed and be able to have as much room as I want....my fiancé was also waking up with his back hurting and sore...

So we decided to have a good nights rest and not have him on bed...

And now he also has his own bed to relax and spread out in...

We snuggle on couch...:)

Sometimes I feel bad but I like my space...and rocky his own space...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Santa is going to bring a kind size now? haha THAT is a must! Our bed is crowded with all 3 pups but we manage in the king size. I love snuggling with them all. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm jealous of you all snuggling in your beds with your bullies. HRH will not get up on our bed and if we put her up there she will immediately jump down like the bogey man is going to get her. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.