Can't sleep and totally random...

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Only a bulldog owner can understand or maybe not but here goes.

I decided to take a bath and I left the bathroom door open so Bear comes in. I am trying to relax in the nice warm water, my arm on the side of the tub holding up a book i am trying to read.

The dippy keeps grabbing my arm with his front two paws standing on his back legs looking so cute and doing some growls with barks then tries to HUMP the side of the tub whilst holding my arm, I was like WTH are you doing and I was laughing, he looked so damn cute then he started to do growls and barks at me again and started the humping again, i yelled, STOP BULLDOGGING ME, and then i couldn't stop laughing because what i said to him i felt was hilarious. ok so maybe i am sleep deprived but I just had to share.:bully:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
LOL, Stop Bulldogging me, that is pretty funny!

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
i was in my son's bathroom because i didn't feel like waiting for my tub to fill in mine and no it wasn't relaxing. but the words just came out and i cracked myself up :)

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
stop bulldogging me, i think i may have to steal that one! i also was expecting you to say he jumped in the tub with you! isnt it frustrating sometimes when you cant even be in the bathroom by yourself (whether it be on the toilet, showering, or just brushing your teeth). my son, horse or both always insist on squeezing into our tiny bathroom with me!

OP
mammyglicks

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
my husband is across the country on business so he couldn't watch him so i left the door open because my son was not paying attention and i knew he would come in. As for jumping in, it wasn't for lack of trying because i had to keep pushing him away. He is only 5 months so i don't know why he is trying to hump anything anyway, i have no idea what he thought he was accomplishing, my arm was just a prop to hold him up. but he looked so cute i couldn't yell at him. The phrase kills me it just popped out ;)

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
stop bulldogging me, i think i may have to steal that one! i also was expecting you to say he jumped in the tub with you! isnt it frustrating sometimes when you cant even be in the bathroom by yourself (whether it be on the toilet, showering, or just brushing your teeth). my son, horse or both always insist on squeezing into our tiny bathroom with me!

It is like having toddlers again. Dempsey and our BooBoo kitty insist on barging in the bathroom when I'm in there. Dempsey will sit with his chin on the side of the tub between the shower curtain and the liner when I am in the shower.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online