Name That Toy

FatBulldogz

Dec 4, 2011
Richmond, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
UGA and Bella
Can anyone tell me what the toy in the picture is? My dogs love it & it is not easily destroyed. It doesn't have any names or markings on it and we have tons of backup toys so I don't even know where we got it. Its a rubber chew toy and shaped like a toothbrush. Any help is appreciated!
237.jpg236.jpg
Forgive the slobber, I had to steal it from them to snap a picture

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It is maybe made by nylabone if it's not easily destroyed?

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
IM pretty sure it is a nylabone. I think Carolina pet pantry carries this one. I could be wrong

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It is made by 'Greenies'... it is a toy version of their treats

OP
FatBulldogz

FatBulldogz

Dec 4, 2011
Richmond, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
UGA and Bella
I thought it was greenies but I cant find it anywhere online now. When I find it I am stocking up! Thanks, you have narrowed it down for me.

OP
FatBulldogz

FatBulldogz

Dec 4, 2011
Richmond, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
UGA and Bella
Well I think it is a Greenies Smart Chew, but they seem to be discontinued everywhere. Plus all the bad stuff you hear about giving a bully greenies maybe I should just give up. Anyone have any good or bad stories about the Greenies toys?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well I think it is a Greenies Smart Chew, but they seem to be discontinued everywhere. Plus all the bad stuff you hear about giving a bully greenies maybe I should just give up. Anyone have any good or bad stories about the Greenies toys?

Nitschke did great with them as he would bite of pieces and chew, chew, chew. Banks -- not so good, she always trys to swallow big pieces or whole. So, we stopped buying them a LONG time ago.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.