Santa came early

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Lexs great grand dad built him a ramp for the bed!!! He still not sure about it, not really pushing anything till his walking gets better.

We took boys to see Santa today and they did awesome :) I think they turned out awesome!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324257071.758481.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324257071.758481.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 128
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324257202.796966.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324257202.796966.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 115

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
great santa pics

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great pic of the boys and Santa, plus I like the ramp.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We were concerned about her jumping up and down from our bed, so we tried getting HRH steps for the bed because ours is high like yours. She refused to use them. Kept them in the room for a couple months and she still wouldn't use them. Instead she has gotten to the point she doesn't even try to get on the bed at all anymore. and jumps down immediately like the boogy man is after her if we put her on the bed. We have no idea why.

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Wow that's crazy maybe she doesn't like being up so high??

Lex hasn't ever jumped off our bed we usually pick him up and take him off the bed. 70lbs is wearing me out!! I hope he will start using it after he gets better.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Wow that's crazy maybe she doesn't like being up so high??

Lex hasn't ever jumped off our bed we usually pick him up and take him off the bed. 70lbs is wearing me out!! I hope he will start using it after he gets better.

Same here! I need to get a ramp for Samson because I lift his butt out of bed EVERY morning. It's not that he won't jump off the bed, it's that I prefer he doesn't.

Love the picture of the boys with Santa, so cute!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I love the ramp ... our bed is really high too and Maggie can't get on it at all. Daddy CAN get on it then you would think he was staring into a deep pit with no sign of the bottom, the way he looks when he is trying to get off it again. He does eventually get down but it takes a few moments until he plucks up the courage!!!

I think once he gets used to going up and down it Lex will be fine!! If not, I'll PM you my address ..... :ROFL:

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I love the ramp ... our bed is really high too and Maggie can't get on it at all. Daddy CAN get on it then you would think he was staring into a deep pit with no sign of the bottom, the way he looks when he is trying to get off it again. He does eventually get down but it takes a few moments until he plucks up the courage!!!

I think once he gets used to going up and down it Lex will be fine!! If not, I'll PM you my address ..... :ROFL:

Lex gets that same look when he wants down its hilarious! I would like to see a video of daddy jumping up on ur bed that's gotta be a sight! We worked w him a little on it last night, bribed him w little pieces of steak. He got both front paws on it but didn't go any futher on it lol. My step moms dad had built one for their dogs and loved it!! She said he loves doing those kinds of things and to consider it a early wedding present!!

OP
lexterwayne

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
...and smiling and both lookin at camera at the same time!!! Thanks I hope he'll start using it!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.