Need help with my english bulldog

OP
M

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
Ok well first of all i would like to thank all of you and for welcoming me.Well im gonna schedule an appointment tommorow for her UTI(hopefully its not) since today was sunday and they were closed.She turning 1 on January 7 and still very spoiled lol.And JeanieCo yea i did get very frustrated everytime and i just yell,maybe thats probally why she hang her head low.But i normally spoil her like 15 minute later playing with her lol.And Im gonna try to spare 15 minute before having to leave the house in the morning so she can BM.Also im gonna switch her food too since i have to wean her food over to adult formula anyways(any good recomendation ,i know theres a website but maybe u guys have more experienced than me since this is my first bully).Below im gonna post a few picture of her in her crate and a few pictures of her.i think is a good size for her.Its like one of the biggest one,but your more then welcome to let me know.OH YEA IF U GUYS WANNA SAY HI TO HER U CAN LIKE HER FB PAGE LOL .It have all her picture even before we bought her at 2months.its AYEMA THE BULLDOG .please come by to show her some love.But below will have one of her baby pictures before we adopted her and one of the most recent ones and 2 of her in her crate just to c if its to small.

btw i was wondering if anyone have any advice for this other problem i have of her.
She loves people and attention from everyone and shes not aggresive at all. Anyway when i have people over she goes to them for attention, kisses, hugs,and her favorite(belly rubs).When she aproach people or when people approach her she like just lay down on her side and wait for the belly rubs lol,Works everytime for her.But when they stop she would do anything for a belly rub like she will jump up,nibble at there feet/socks, and get all hypered up.i try and tell her to stop but she wont well it does when its just me and my girlfriend .Maybe because i took her to obediance school, but i also tell others to do the demand(signal/key word) it but its like she wont listen when its not me or my girlfriend.So i just crate her till she calms down.Then i let her out after .But it just happens again.

Once again thank all of you guys.Glad theres such website like this one with all of you wonderful people whos glad to help one another and making all of the Bully day better
299053_220791481302956_189640097751428_594218_7580932_n.jpgIMAG0527.jpgIMAG0721.jpgIMAG0722.jpg

OP
M

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
btw any good recomendation for her birthday?im already buying her a memory foam bed,switch over to a better food for her maybe one that she would like to eat more,more toys,any maybe a cake or take her out for yogurt,get her nails done since all girls love it and i dont consider her my pet but my family member, and maybe leave her at petsmart so she can play with all the other dogs

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
Ok well first of all i would like to thank all of you and for welcoming me.Well im gonna schedule an appointment tommorow for her UTI(hopefully its not) since today was sunday and they were closed.She turning 1 on January 7 and still very spoiled lol.And JeanieCo yea i did get very frustrated everytime and i just yell,maybe thats probally why she hang her head low.But i normally spoil her like 15 minute later playing with her lol.And Im gonna try to spare 15 minute before having to leave the house in the morning so she can BM.Also im gonna switch her food too since i have to wean her food over to adult formula anyways(any good recomendation ,i know theres a website but maybe u guys have more experienced than me since this is my first bully).Below im gonna post a few picture of her in her crate and a few pictures of her.i think is a good size for her.Its like one of the biggest one,but your more then welcome to let me know.OH YEA IF U GUYS WANNA SAY HI TO HER U CAN LIKE HER FB PAGE LOL .It have all her picture even before we bought her at 2months.its AYEMA THE BULLDOG .please come by to show her some love.But below will have one of her baby pictures before we adopted her and one of the most recent ones and 2 of her in her crate just to c if its to small.

btw i was wondering if anyone have any advice for this other problem i have of her.
She loves people and attention from everyone and shes not aggresive at all. Anyway when i have people over she goes to them for attention, kisses, hugs,and her favorite(belly rubs).When she aproach people or when people approach her she like just lay down on her side and wait for the belly rubs lol,Works everytime for her.But when they stop she would do anything for a belly rub like she will jump up,nibble at there feet/socks, and get all hypered up.i try and tell her to stop but she wont well it does when its just me and my girlfriend .Maybe because i took her to obediance school, but i also tell others to do the demand(signal/key word) it but its like she wont listen when its not me or my girlfriend.So i just crate her till she calms down.Then i let her out after .But it just happens again.

Once again thank all of you guys.Glad theres such website like this one with all of you wonderful people whos glad to help one another and making all of the Bully day better
View attachment 14894View attachment 14895View attachment 14896View attachment 14897

sure --this is an easy , non lethal way of getting her attention right now!! get a bright colored spray bottle at the store !! the brighter the better, get 2 or 3 of them, and set them in the rooms you use the most, fill them with water!!! and set them to spray a thin stream,, and as soon as you say the command word__like stop,or any person,says it if she does not stop, say it again and spray at the same time!!! with in days she will get real smart!!! and aim for the eyes!!! it wont hurt-she wont think you did it- and she will soon learn when the water bottle is lifted,she better stop. and in a few weeks all you have to do is hold it up. I love having simple ways to deal with dogs.
now remember this bulldogs do not drink enough water.SO take a 1/4 cup of meat broth, and add it to her water everyday then she will drink lots,(I don't normally recommend broth because it is full of salt--BUT the little salt will also make her more thirsty)and she will drink enough to not have UI

oh also I forgot, when you want her to have attention , wave her over and give her what you want, then say OK off you go and wave her away, use your hand to show her, and if she doesn't listen hold up teh spray bottle and give her a spray and say off you go , she will listen quickly . and there is no harm. just water,she just hasn't learned no means no. and here is the pet flow link. dont be afraid to give them your credit card, the are safe, use the word-- English Bulldog-- for a code and a percentage of the sales come back to help the rescue
go to <petflow.com> and when you choose sign up , and on that page hopefully you will choose--- Fromm--- then scroll to 4 star , ((chicken ,duck, beef, or pork, )) and set up a delivery for every 3 months + or every 15 weeks, they take a week to deliver it. but if you feed 1/2 cup 2 x a day((and this is all my 87lb boy ever got and all my bullys were always plump,)theer is no filler no waste, some times they only went BM once a day. it is filling and there for cheap,

Last edited:

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
wonderful pictures by the way,that was the age I got my first 3 in 2000,I had 3 siblings all at once, what fun. I also used baby cribs from garage sales to crate them in and had room for food, toys, water, aren't they wonderful to watch play??and those faces are to sweet not to smooch.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.