Third Wheel

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
It has been a long established fact that BabyGirl is going steady will Louie my Boston Terrier/French Bulldog mix pooch. Mr. Wilson being a shy dog can only dream of one day being BabyGirls love interest. My husband and I have noticed that when BabyGirl is sleeping Wilson will lay close to her and inch his paw ever so slowly till he is touching BabyGirls paw or arm. He doesn't dare move after that and he just watches her sleep, reveling the fact that he is actually touching her. I've tried to get a pic but I have the worse luck as something always seems to break the magic. My cat walking by or me knocking something off the table by accident. It's so sweet to see and I wondered if any of you have observed touching moments like this. Sadly BabyGirl does not reciprocate and upon wakening moved away from Wilson.

Minor Update: Finally got a pic of Wilson gingerly touching BabyGirl. She was asleep and I heard him whine softly and I saw he was watching her and stretched his paw forward till he made contact with her belly...although he doesn't care what he touches as long as it's BabyGirl's flesh. :luv:

7af398ca.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Finicky BabyGirl!! That sounds so sweet... I hope you get a pic one day.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww poor Mr. Wilson, his love just doesn't love him back, poor boy, so heart broken.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think Mr. Wilson needs a gal of his own to dote upon. *hint hint* ;)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Oh girls...always breaking hearts! Poor Wilson...what a sweetheart! :luv: Hopefully one day BabyGirl will see the inner Wilson and realize what a catch he is!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.