Does your bully fall asleep within nanoseconds?

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Every night I laugh at Chester.. we put him in his pen, and before you have time to turn off the light and walk out the door.. I can hear snoring! How he can go from wide awake to out like a light that quickly I will never understand! :confused:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
LOL, I'm actually like that... for some reason it bothers my wife :confused:

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
My Bertie does the exact same thing! One minute she is a little hellion and the next she is snoring light a freight train!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Ugh, how I wish Truman was like that. He still like to bark for a good 10 minutes before settles in for the night but Linus is much better and likes to get down to the business of snoozing right away.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Maggie is the same ........... and she has the same routine each night. She throws herself on to her back ... belly up ... all legs sticking up in the air and then the snoring starts!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear does the same on back, belly up, legs in the air, head back. he falls asleep instantly when i hold him. or when he plops wherever he may be...

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Yup, Gertie is out light a light as soon as I put her in the crate and tell her "Go nightie". I can't believe how fast she'll be asleep. And during the day when she's misbehaving, and I've had a enough, she goes from full-speed-ahead to out cold in about 10 seconds.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Yup, Gertie is out light a light as soon as I put her in the crate and tell her "Go nightie". I can't believe how fast she'll be asleep. And during the day when she's misbehaving, and I've had a enough, she goes from full-speed-ahead to out cold in about 10 seconds.

When Bear has been "bad" or doing too much running around or messing with my son and other dog he tuckers himself out and unless i hold him he won't stop. That seems to be his "time outs" and he falls asleep.

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Bono also sleeps within minutes, but I noticed it's not realy sleeping.
Yes, he lays on his pillow (or couch), he closes his eyes and starts snoring, but when I'll leave the room, I noticed he opens one eye to see where I will go. :D;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
We all sleep that fast in our house usually but there are nights when Cutty cannot get comfy on the pillow top mattress surrounded by fluffy pillows and he will do that digging thing in circles for a while before he finds that right spot. Talk about spoiled!!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
We all sleep that fast in our house usually but there are nights when Cutty cannot get comfy on the pillow top mattress surrounded by fluffy pillows and he will do that digging thing in circles for a while before he finds that right spot. Talk about spoiled!!!

Sounds like Samson. SO spoiled, and if I move him from his spot so I can get comfortable he gives me the stink eye! LOL

danangel14

Jun 4, 2010
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Dempsey
Dempsey likes to play for a few minutes before he settles down, then he is out like a light. The only time he doesn't get up and follow me around is at night. He takes my spot when I get up. Between him and my son's cats who now sleep in my room, I have gotten used to sleeping in whatever space is left, lol.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion is just like all the other bullies EXCEPT.....she's snoring before her eyes are closed. Seriously!! The first time I realized she was snoring (cause she is LOUD) and her eyes were open...my chin dropped. She is also a heavy sleeper. She stays up pretty late with me and by the time I'm ready to head up the stairs, she already settled in. I literally have to pick her up and carry her up the stairs. Her snore cycle doesn't break. Just like a baby.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
o it takes lex a few to go to sleep. when its nite nite time and we shut the bedroom door he will sit in the corner in front of the door. after a few mins of him sleeping sitting up he will plump down on the floor back against the door w his body twisted... like one of his back legs is on the floor and his front legs if extended would be straight up or vise verca lol... he's 6 months old and hasnt started snoring yet and he is the only dog i know that would rather be on the floor than being on the bed or couch w us, unless it was bath time then he will get on the furniture w us

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online