Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does your bully fall asleep within nanoseconds?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dempsey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Does your bully fall asleep within nanoseconds?

Dempsey likes to play for a few minutes before he settles down, then he is out like a light. The only time he doesn't get up and follow me around is at night. He takes my spot when I get up. Between him and my son's cats who now sleep in my room, I have gotten used to sleeping in whatever space is left, lol.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Orion is just like all the other bullies EXCEPT.....she's snoring before her eyes are closed. Seriously!! The first time I realized she was snoring (cause she is LOUD) and her eyes were open...my chin dropped. She is also a heavy sleeper. She stays up pretty late with me and by the time I'm ready to head up the stairs, she already settled in. I literally have to pick her up and carry her up the stairs. Her snore cycle doesn't break. Just like a baby.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

o it takes lex a few to go to sleep. when its nite nite time and we shut the bedroom door he will sit in the corner in front of the door. after a few mins of him sleeping sitting up he will plump down on the floor back against the door w his body twisted... like one of his back legs is on the floor and his front legs if extended would be straight up or vise verca lol... he's 6 months old and hasnt started snoring yet and he is the only dog i know that would rather be on the floor than being on the bed or couch w us, unless it was bath time then he will get on the furniture w us

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads