How I wish "puppytime" would last longer..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Not that we don't love Chester as he is growing, but doesn't the puppy stage fly by?? I miss his little "baby dinosaur" look :( before the underbite took over ;) :heart:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I am not immune to the charms of a bulldog puppy but boy, they are a lot of work! (Says the momma of a 14 week old who is currently raising hell!)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
It does go by fast. Bella is stunted so I don't know if she will ever look like a adult bully. I may be blessed with that at least.

I miss puppy breath!!!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am actually excited. Having raised yuna and tidus from birth, it is amazing to see their whole life. Cannot wait to see them in the next few months as they start to fill out! They are looking more bulldoggy everyday! :). I cannot believe they are almost 6 months old now!!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'll probably look back and eventually wish she had stayed a puppy longer, but right now, I'm thinking I'll be happy when Gertie calms down and grows up a little. She is such a little stinker! :eek:

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Bono was a very lovable puppy which wanted to hug all the time. :heart:
Nowadays Bono is looking big and tough but he's still a puppy in a bigger body :D so I don't miss his puppytime yet. :)

dozersmom

Jun 19, 2010
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel /- Dozer RIP
Oh my Goodness, our little guy is so stinkin ORNERY ~ i hope it speeds up a little.. We were spoiled for almost 10 yrs with Dozer's laid back personality, never a Woof and upset, however Diesel ? well he's another story - love him like crazy but he keeps us hopping that is for sure !.. NEVER a dull moment around here..:eek:

Most Reactions