Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
How are your bullies with thunder? It's been raining with thunder today, and Tank can't STAND it! He sits there and barks at it to go away :ROFL:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sometimes if you turn the TV up a little and sit there and don't pay the thunder any attention they will settle down, and some times not. Mine will bark when it first starts and I will tell them "NO" and they usually will settle down and ignore it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We are having huge thunder and lightening right now! Jake jumped a foot! The ground is actually rumbling! :eek: okayyyy..I've just about had it with Mother Nature! :cursing: :hmm: I better rephrase that! I sure hope Mother Nature gets that knot out of her panties for us here in Caleeeforneeea! :ROFL:

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'M CURIOUS TO SEE how my guys are doing right now. Didn't know it was thunder/lightning til Becky told me...yikes!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We are having huge thunder and lightening right now! Jake jumped a foot! The ground is actually rumbling! :eek: okayyyy..I've just about had it with Mother Nature! :cursing: :hmm: I better rephrase that! I sure hope Mother Nature gets that knot out of her panties for us here in Caleeeforneeea! :ROFL:

Told ya she just has it out for you folk on the west coast

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Never bothered Nitschke at bit... he slept through it all. Banks -- HA, she barks at the ceiling and runs to the door looking for the noise.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
HRH hates thunder... hides under my desk and shakes.... we got her a Thundershirt but it doesn't fit her right which I think is the key to it working well.

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names

haha! Yeah I agree Mother Nature needs to knock it off! Tank is getting confused with the crazy weather lately!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yeah it got my dogs barking too. Of course these are dogs that bark if they hear the kitties chasing each other upstairs! I get the impression that the dogs think the thunder is a kind of growliing animal outside.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
How are your bullies with thunder? It's been raining with thunder today, and Tank can't STAND it! He sits there and barks at it to go away :ROFL:

Be grateful you don't live in rain-soaked Washington. Thunder always inspires a "freak out" performance from the Dynamic Duo.......

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] - :laugh: I think you're right!

[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] - Yuck! I could not live there I am such an anti-rain person :hahaha: I can only imagine your bullies with thunder! I think Tank is bad I bet two are wild when they hear thunder lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online