skateboarding bulldogs

brandi576

Jun 27, 2011
Seymour, Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
chance
Hello all my bulldog loving friends, sorry about my abscence on here but between work, kids, holidays and lets not forget chance, i have been so busy i dont know which way is up at times..lol Any ways i was wondering if anyone has ever tried or have been successful at training thier bullies how to skateboard? Ive decided to get chance one for christmas and then start the training process! I see alot of bulldogs do it and it looks like so much fun for them. Im aware that not all bulldogs are successful at learning this, but i have read alot about it and they say thier personality and low center of gravity makes for them to be able to learn how to do it so well! Well wish us luck and i will update any progress we are having once we get started :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Good luck with it!!! I hope Chance gets to be a famous skateboarder.. ;)

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
we wanted to do that with brooke but shes scared of them. lol

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
lol.jpg

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
That is awesome!
Rook found my husbands old skateboard and went crazy over it. No training, he just jumped on like he knew what to do. We actually have to hide the skateboard from him because he won't leave it alone and ever so gracefully crashes into walls/furniture with lots of joyful barking (which I am afraid our neighbors in our apartment building won't appreciate). I can't wait until the spring when we can let him go crazy outside.

Rook's advice for Chance is to jump on and have fun, and make sure you bark a lot! And yes, sometimes it is necessary to gnaw on the skateboard to show it who is boss. Good luck!!!

I don't have any recent pics of him on the skateboard... but here are some from October when he first found the skateboard. He was about 8 or 9 weeks old.
Rook 004.jpgRook 003.jpgRook 002.jpg

hoopdid

Nov 27, 2011
Pensacola, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Jaeger
Since both of my boys (skin Kids) have skateboards, I am hoping that Jaeger will pick it up quickly playing with them outside. Only 3 more weeks till we get our little buddy!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Never tried the skateboard with my bullies but I am in awe watching them on YouTube!!! I may be wrong but I think [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] was going to try it with Moe and I remember seeing something from [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] with O

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
That is awesome!
Rook found my husbands old skateboard and went crazy over it. No training, he just jumped on like he knew what to do. We actually have to hide the skateboard from him because he won't leave it alone and ever so gracefully crashes into walls/furniture with lots of joyful barking (which I am afraid our neighbors in our apartment building won't appreciate). I can't wait until the spring when we can let him go crazy outside.

Rook's advice for Chance is to jump on and have fun, and make sure you bark a lot! And yes, sometimes it is necessary to gnaw on the skateboard to show it who is boss. Good luck!!!

I don't have any recent pics of him on the skateboard... but here are some from October when he first found the skateboard. He was about 8 or 9 weeks old.
View attachment 14729View attachment 14730View attachment 14731

If THAT is cuteness overload I don't know what is..... look at the look on his face in that second pic.... Priceless

Thanx so much for sharing.... I hope you can get a video of him on it sometime.

OP
brandi576

brandi576

Jun 27, 2011
Seymour, Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
chance
That is awesome!

View attachment 14729View attachment 14730View attachment 14731
that is super adorable...i hope chance picks up easily like your baby did...

vaill

Nov 16, 2011
LOL I nearly fell out laughing when I saw where they chew on it.. I want to get one for Presley but I know thats what she will do.. chew.....lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.