Who need icicles hanging off your tree when you have a bully??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
While sitting watching TV last night I heard Vegas go into the kitchen and get a drink, then he came back to sit with me and shook his head. After a few minutes I looked down to see what was hanging off my coffee table and this is what I seen :barf:

poolmess033.jpg

poolmess034.jpg

I laughed and grabbed the camera, Joe on the other hand had to leave the room and almost :barf: :ROFL: and was yelling at me to clean it up!! :ROFL:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think Vegas is incredibly talented... He has turned drool into an art form. :up:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, he just wanted to help with the decorations. :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Now that is talent!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
lol now that is funny...great job Vegas!

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Its easy to train a bully to wipe their face on a napkin. Keep one handy for when your's is going for a drink and when he gets ready to wipe his face on something use the napkin to pat dry his lips and say Wipe or something such as. After a bit you can add the Come command then Wipe. Pepper has been doing it since she was about 5-6 months old. I can hold a napkin in my hand and she now will come right over and press her face against it and let me dry her face.
Sure saves on having to clean spit off the bottom of sofa

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.