JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Last night was two bows off two presents. Tonight, well he took a present, finished taking the ribbon on the bowless present and had it all over. I suspected he was into something since he disappeared and it was quite. So I grabbed my phone and here's what I found. I'm going to have to get more bitter apple. :laugh:
laugh.gif

IMG_0517.jpg

It's a bit dark.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
AAawwwwwwwwwww ......... but .... Mommmmmmmmmmmmmm ....... I love that first bit when there is no way he's giving up that gift tag!!

You just couldn't stay mad at that smoochy face for more than a nano-second could you!!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Bella isn't stealing or chewing on gifts, however she insists on running up under the tree, causing ornaments to fall and presents to be trampled on. The poor cat was blamed at first.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor kitty cat for getting blamed. It's always the cat's fault, according to the dog that is. :D

Nahhh, you can't get mad. I just stuck the present on the table and bitter appled the presents, again. :ROFL: I won't put all the gifts under there until Friday.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:hmm: I see an Xpen in your future!! :begging: PULEEEEEEZE..I don't want to be the ONLY one in the country with an Xpen around their tree! :bang:
I would gladly pay you tomorrow for a picture of that today. :p I'm just going to keep working with him and hopefully it'll pay off, yeah right, lol.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
But mom. I just want to open one!!! :ROFL:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Mr.Wilson was just trying to help you wrap presents, Jeannie! Geez, mommy...!:lmao:

I don't even have a normal tree that sits on the floor! mine are all on the table, high above curious paws and mouths! Also, all the wrapped gifts are hidden behind a gate or in another room entirely! I was wondering how you guys with the standard trees handle all the bully energy and curiosity. An x-pen...now i know your secret!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Oh,, it's a Christmas tree behind bars! :ROFL: What did it do to deserve that?

Becky, that's a beautiful tree...love the yellow/white lights and the Santa ornaments. That pen makes it look like it's in a museum, on display...like at the white house or something:D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Oh,, it's a Christmas tree behind bars! :ROFL: What did it do to deserve that?

Becky, that's a beautiful tree...love the yellow/white lights and the Santa ornaments. That pen makes it look like it's in a museum, on display...like at the white house or something:D

Henny..that kitten has managed to break 7 ornaments..WITH the Xpen up! Decided it does keep Jake from getting to the broken glass though! Oyyyyyy!

Thanks for nice compliments...but it's a ragged thang in person! :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhhh Becky, will your tree be released on Christmas Day? :laugh:

Henny, I guess as long as the doesn't MARK the presents all is good. :laugh:

David, I'm afraid that once he opens his Secret Santa gift and his Santa gifts that he'll think the presents are ALL for him!!! I always had to watch our older dog with the presents, he's opened a few in his day and peed on one. :laugh:

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] that is adorable not only is wilson a turd burgler but now hes a tree burgler to :yes: thats an awsome video to funny. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] im sorry your tree is in jail. ive never seen that so that was a treat this am. i think it looks fabulous. now i wonder if there is a get outa jail free card for it. :ROFL:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Thanks for the laughs!
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] Wilson is such a cute tree burgler. He could start to like that bitter apple stuff!
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] your tree is beautiful even though you jailed it!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love the pic of the imprisoned tree!! Very funny!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.