I think coins in a can is having the opposite effect...

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Penny is so interested in it. We ring it to keep her of of the couch. She jumps off.....not out of being startled, but becase she BOLTS over to check it out. :ROFL:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well at least it got her off the couch. :ROFL: So it worked :lmao:

OP
MissPennyLue

MissPennyLue

Jun 20, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Lue (Penny)
Yes, it does work....But, as you saw from the pics of her sitting on the couch, I'm not sure how well. :nonono:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Anything can become an obsession or toy that you use for correction. Same thing happen with us and the water/squirt bottle. You need to mix it up and definitely forget about the coin can - she sees that as a toy.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
it is all in the perspective of it isnt it:yes: anything corrective can become a toy to them or just stop working. just try something else.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
That's funny! These two HATE the coin can so much that I abandoned it long ago. It scares the crap out of Bea.

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
We tried the can with coins for when Brewer was a puppy so he would stop biting. Well it had the opposite effect because he would just chase after us because he wanted to play with the can. If he got ahold of it he would play with it for hours and we wouldn't be able to go near him because he would run away. So year we stopped using the can.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.